AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course there is. I pointed a few things out already.

2. Yeah no you didn’t. Nice try

3. Apparently I have to quote myself. :-|

4. Cherry picked that one eh ? You didn’t even counter anything . You just blah blah over the top. Good job being lazy

5. And yet you say we are belittling you.... so, what is your need for these types of weapons? You never answered that. You completely avoided answering it. If you don’t want to stay on topic, why are you even here?

6. There is no “need” for any civilian to own these types of weapons. Just like there is no need for anyone to own a grenade launcher or land mine. The second amendment doesn’t cover these.

7. I don't know but I feel most of the sources you guys are linking are incredibly pro gun.

Also any argument anyone tries to make whether it's removing the amount of guns from a community will indefinitely limit gun violence or there were heavier gun laws placed at this place and they haven't had a mass shooting since X. I feel these points are incredibly logical but get shot down almost immediately.

It's like these people just want guns to stay where they are.

They want crime with firearm, death by firearm and mass shootings with firearm stats to remain as they are.

Nothing is going to happen unless change occurs.

It's legitimately impossible to continue a debate like this.

8. Like cherry picking stats from one state ( Hawaii ) , making the assumption that there are alot more firearms than declared and then saying that my countries figures aren't deemed worthy because there is only 24 million of us.
    Hawaii would have to be one of the least populated states in the US and a series of islands , what's border control like there ?
    Lastly you dont want a rational debate about this issue , as you have already said if your not pro gun , don't post on this platform ... you tell the both of us that we are unwilling to listen to you , Sinan and Dirty yet once stats are placed in front of you , you use irrelevant data to back youself up and sau we

10. How do I know that you are one forum post away from blowing a gasket and go on a shooting rampage ? Just because ppl own them doesn’t mean they are destined to use them to inadvertently cause death and or go on some shooting rampage. Their lies the true feelings. I own them therefore I will kill someone.

The two of you keep claiming everything I’ve posted is false when it’s not. You think that EVERY Hawaiian gun ownership has been recorded ? 45% is just of the population that came forward. Then you cried about the population stats. I think that Hawaii population puts the difference in perspective, just like 324m to your 24m. Smaller the population smaller the gun Death stats and on an island system. Now you can’t get a traffic ticket because you will lose your rights to gun ownership? Really stretching it there aren’t you ? Say all you want.....I’ve given solutions that you don’t want. I’ve told you the 2nd amendment is here to stay.

You are also stating that everyone who kills with a gun is mentally unstable. So the gun told them to do it ? I can assume that you would be ok if the jury didn’t find the Florida kid guilty of his killing spree but found him not guilty from reason of insanity. This puts him in a psychiatric ward for probably less than a year and then free to go. All because it’s the guns fault, or it’s the 2nd amendments fault for allowing law abiding citizens the right to gun ownership.

11. Easy .... its illegal to own a semi automatic or automatic weapons in Australia
    So how would i go on a rampage if i dont own or can get access to those weapons
    Do you see how that works .... for someone who claims to be in the police force you cannot be that naive Domo
    And crying about population numbers , that's been the only response you have used multiple times to try and use to further your argument
    So to use your own reasoning India should have roughly 4 times the amount of guns deaths as compared to the US and Japan roughly about a third ?
    Correct Domo?

12. Ah so you can only go on a killing spree with automatic or semi automatic guns ? Who is naive?

13. It for sure make it easier

14. Oh i am sorry ... what is the topic we are discussing here Domo ?
    You can go on a killing spree with a pen but this is not the topic of this particular thread
    And once again questions have been asked and again been dodged around Domo

15. You are absolutely correct.

16. Domo is always dodging the questions that he doesn’t find attributable to his narrative.

17. Cherry picked that one eh ?

18. I’ve answered all your questions and statements. Even down to the IKEA store (which has nothing to do with this thread as a comparison to deaths). You are all guilty of off the rail analogies. I at least kept it in the Death list. Now it’s time for Ella to bring in some other off the wall statement that I will a perfect rebuttal for. You guys are the ones dodging the questions put forth.

19. Here I’ll post it again since you ignored this before.

20. You can be mentally unstable without being certifiably insane, Domo. As for your Hawaii bull, since when does Hawaii have 324m people? They don’t. This isn’t just about Hawaii, now is it? Anything else you need answered?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.