AR-15s, M240s, M16s, M4s and the Like

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Mar 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is no such thing as slightly insane. Mentally ill would fall under the realm of insanity just like temporary insanity. Unless you have a PHD after your name you can’t make the distinctions of insanity. So if I’m allowed to assume you believe it’s the guns that he used fault and not his action ?
    Hawaii gun stats were brought in as a relevant stat. 324m to 24m to 1.4m with damn near half the population “reporting” gun ownership showing more guns decrease the gun violence.. no ban on assault rifles.
    I also brought in car deaths as an analogy to gun deaths. Numbers are not false. You dismissed that with a vengeance yet you forget the argument. If we take away just one type of gun it would save more lives right ? Times Square car ramming let 1 dead and over 30 seriously injured. Should we take away one type of car to save that one life ? Remember it’s a privilege to own cars not a constitutional right.
    You also think that actions of the 5 people that went on killing sprees define the groups they affiliate with. Does the shooter in the GOP baseball practice define all the Left wing Radical DNC ( he was a Bernie campaign worker) ? That’s very Obama of you.

2. Are you serious? First off, I never said anything about slight insanity, I said you can be mentally unstable but not insane. Secondly, Hawaii doesn’t have 324m people. So you bringing that up is blatantly false. Thirdly, yet again you dismiss any other analogies, yet your vehicle analogy seems to somehow be relevant? No, that’s not how debate works. And that’s not what the topic is about anyways. Lastly, you still haven’t acknowledged the one common denominator in all mass shootings or shootings in general and that is the fact that a firearm was used in EVERY instance. You can blame the person all you want, but they have easy access. And that easy access allowed them to do what they did on such a tremendous scale. Stop being so ignorant and dismissing factual information just because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

But you know what, I’m done with you attacking people because they have an opinion. Your ridiculous and petty insults are nothing more than what a fourth grader would throw out. You want to have a reasonable debate, do so without the pettyness. You say you’re responsible and capable of owning a firearm, well, this debate from the get go showed you do not and are not capable.

I am requesting this thread be locked due to derailing comments and erroneous information that is clearly false from several individuals here.

3. Gonna take your toys and go home ? Looks like you are freaking out.....again. I agree that people like you won’t pass any mental test to own a gun. I did not say Hawaii has 324 m. So stop twisting my post. You brought in the furniture store I didn’t. Lmao IKEA and you call my posts false and off the rails. I’ve successfully rebutted your crack pot analogies one by one and you still call me a liar. I’ve compared stats with other deaths and you call me a liar. Problem is YOU won’t shut up and listen. Talking over me isn’t winning. It’s just dodging the debate. They didn’t ban cars so people can’t use them to run over others during gatherings. They came up with a better solution. Blocking the entrances so the cars couldn’t get to the crowd. You also said that I blame the bystander.....no if you read correctly I blamed the easy access to the bystander. Twisting it again and calling it false is your m.o. You won’t even acknowledge that there are other solutions, it’s just typical of leftist to ignore everything but the narrative. I think everyone, except your Australian friend reading this can make a definite decision that the two of you are United States of America haters. You hate what individuals had to go through to give you your rights. You hate what America stands for. You hate American exceptionalism. You hate that you can’t dictate what rights people get just because you have a feeling. You are ideologically and morally diplorable. No side has the right to take away way the rights of others because it hurts your feelings. Yet you are the first type of person that stands up and screams thank you when I use a gun to save you life.........I will say you’re welcome.

Now you can lock it

4. Not until I get the last word in, which I will. You are a liar and your posts show that. You can derail other analogies except your own. Figures. Nothing but a right-wing classless idiot who can demean others yet cry fowl when people rebut you. Grow up, get over your fascination with death, and start being a responsible adult, you clearly are showing you’re not.

I request a lock.

7. Your comfort dog doesn’t want to be around you either

Now you can lock

9. Snowflake needs a lock

10. This is why all of your arguments are moot regarding this subject, Domo. Your constant attacks make you sound ignorant and desperate.

/lock

11. Locked as requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.