Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The debate about taking guns away only effects law abiding citizens, you think a law saying you can't own a gun effects a phycho ? Last time I checked murder was against the law and that seems to stop them. No one is saying pass guns out to someone who has only seen a gun on cod but instead to allow people with the knowledge and will to protect our children the resources they need.

2. You say" a gun"
    All shootings i seen its been a arsenal of guns and rifels and children got parents that have 10-15 weapons at home so easy access to them.who need an asult rifle for defence?who needs 35-40 weapons as the las vegas shooter had?.
    One is not enough?
    But hey it seems to work just fine for you guys.more guns to the people.
    And if weapons were forbidden it would be hard for the "psycho" to shoot anyone.

3. Sports club = Germany's Youth program in 1930's?

4. Very informative and an interesting read. Ty

5. Not that far off.
    Training children to kill.
    People cant see how wrong that is?

6. So lets take one example.
    Japan:about half population of USA and how many killed by fire arms last 10 years?
    1?
    What i know its very very hard to even get a license to hunt.police station,schrink,back to schrink repeat.
    Still you think;lets arm children is the answer.
    What happens to that child that kill another one?
    Arm children?
    Isnt that a wake up call?

7. We protect our celebrities with guns. We protect our money with guns. We protect our politicians with guns. We protect our children with a sign that says no guns then call someone with a gun when there's a problem. Anyone else see an issue with this? I'm not saying give the child a gun but what about staff? But you can educate children about guns so they don't think it's a video game

8. Yeah look at Chicago

Guns completely illegal, cops afraid, people afraid, gangs in control of everything, kids dying every day in the cross fire just trying to walk to school, it's a war zone.

Making something illegal just creates a black market for it, like drugs are illegal yet they poor into the country from every place imaginable.

No one stopped taking drugs because they were illegal.

We would have to get rid of all the guns on the whole planet, and the US military makes to much money selling guns and arming dictators while selling to resistance fighters letting war break out, then moving in as peace keepers and extracting the resources while creating another democracy that soon devolves into a dictatorship as it always has in all of human history.

It's just a fact guns are not going away, the military will not disarm themselves, the democrats will murder millions of Americans like they did in Germany, Russia, and China the moment the unorganized militia is disarmed.
    (everyone 17 to 45 is a member of the unregulated militia whether you know it or not)

History is the future

9. You say that but the police and the government would still have guns right? Does it make sense for the people with guns to tell another guns are bad, surrender yours but we'll keep ours?

10. Ok keep your guns or even get more,not sure why i care.keep killing each other. you guys seems fine with that and want more weapons to solve the problem.give the people more weapons and killings will stop.ok i got it now,that will probably work.sounds like a great idea

11. Yes that make perfect sense.not sure why it wouldnt make sense?.you think it work fine as it is now?stop the killings with more weapons?.yes that make sense,stop shootings with more weapons,yes yes yes that will work

12. So what do you say?whats your point?you quote 3 dictators saying what?school shootings has anything to do with dictators?democrats will kill millions like they did in germany,russia,china?what are you talking about,school shooting has anything to do with this?democrats is your issue here?

Get rid of all guns on the planet?do you see other countrys have the same problem with school shootings like USA?
    All countrys got weapons and military but we dont have school shootings.is it the police and military that shoot kids in the schools?no need to get rid of all the guns on the planet,just get rid of them from peoples homes.

What have dictators to do with school shootings?
    Your "mentor" "idol" is messing up your brain.its people like you that are the real danger.all warning signs are there.

13. Those little girls have more testosterone than your average 20 yr old liberal..  who exactly do you brain dead fools think are going to do the confiscation?

14. A firearm is an inanimate object, it takes an animated being with a thought to make it function. People that have the desire to kill will kill, take all firearms away and those people with the desire to kill will still kill, Any weapon of opportunity will do for a person with the desire to kill whether it's a gun or a knife or a rock or even their bare hands. Removing firearms from a society puts the society itself in danger because as of yet there is no way to stop a person from having the desire to kill. Frankly I prefer to have a firearm close just in case I am confronted by another individual wanting to take my life or another that I care for or even someone I don't know that may be accosted by another wanting to do bodly harm. Wake up people, if you give up the tools to defend yourself you give up your right to be protected, you have no right to cry about being stolen from or being rapped or even worse.

15. I mean. No solution eliminates deaths from guns. It just won't happen.

The issue is not guns. The issue is the society that we live in. It's quite obvious but it something that gets overlooked.

If you want I can pull one of many reasons out of my ass to back up my claim ^^

16. Alright, so I’m going to put my two cents in.

All you pro-gun people… Your statement that you want to have your weapon close-by in the event of your life being threatened and that killings will still occur just with other methods being implemented.

That’s great, honestly. But how many situations have you been in where you had to call upon your fire arm? Never or extremely rarely, I’m sure. What point is there for you needing a weapon? It’s essentially just insurance for something that may never happen.

And regarding killing still occurring with or without firearms. This is 100% true, I agree with this statement completely. However, firearms being so readily available makes killing groups of people so much easier. Makes killing faster, especially from distance. As opposed to a knife which is threatening, sure but compared to a firearm. Easier to deal with, I feel.

I’d also like to call upon Australia’s Firearm Ban. People are still able to obtain weapons but it’s wayyyy more of a difficult process. How many mass shootings have there been in Australia of recent?

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2015/06/aust ... ince-1996/

Although potentially difficult to enforce. A weapons ban is necessary within America and with it a noticeable decline of gun violence will be seen, indefinitely.

Also arming child soldiers is stupid.

I don't know about you guys but I was still playing with action figures in the 3rd/4th grade.

Anyone that watched/watches spongebob is not capable of handling an automatic rifle.

/lol

17. Doesn't Australia have like the highest **** sexual assault record?

18. You're really diving down the rabbit hole of inappropriate chat topics but fine, I'll indulge you...

Google "Countries with highest sexual assault crime"

Link: https://www.wonderslist.com/10-countrie ... ape-crime/

Australia not in list. America at number one position.

Link: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

Wikipedia, stats from 2010 (8 years ago) so not entirely sure on relevancy but...

Australia ranked top 10 but not number 1.

Again, I'd like to point out these are only the ones that were revealed and recorded.

19. I recommend you do some research on Albert Pike from 1870, mapped the blueprints for WWI, WWII, and WWIII with incredible accuracy, and we see the final plan is already in motion with the refugee crisis sacking Europe https://duckduckgo.com/?q=albert+pike+w ... fnt&ia=web

WHEN THE GOOD GUYS HAVE GUNS THE BAD GUYS THINK HARD ABOUT WHO THEY TARGET

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/06/us/kenne ... index.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03- ... y-crime-so

One Of Georgia's Safest Cities 'Requires' Its Citizens To Own A Gun; CNN Unsure Why Crime Is So Low

Authored by Scott Morefield via The Daily Caller,

When it comes to America’s response to gun crime, one Georgia town has been thinking outside the box since 1982, when its leaders passed a law requiring it citizens to own a firearm.

The Kennesaw, Georgia, law states that “every head of household residing in the city limits is required to maintain a firearm,” according to CNN, and was reportedly passed as a deterrent to crime.

“It was meant to be kind of a crime deterrent,” Kennesaw Police Lt. Craig Graydon, a 30-year law enforcement veteran, told CNN. “It was also more or less a political statement because the city of Morton Grove, Illinois, passed a city ordinance banning handguns from their city limits.”

As for would-be criminals looking for an easy mark, judging by the crime statistics it seems most have bypassed the Georgia town and moved on to easier targets. Even CNN was forced to admit that Kennesaw, populated by 33,000 people, has only had “one murder in the last six years and a violent crime rate of below 2%.”

“But,” writes CNN, “it’s unclear whether that has anything to do with the gun law.”

Kennesaw’s mayor sees it differently.

“If you’re going to commit a crime in Kennesaw and you’re the criminal — are you going to take a chance that that homeowner is a law-abiding citizen?” asked Mayor Derek Easterling.

“It gives me the ability to protect myself as opposed to being somewhere where you weren’t allowed to have a firearm or it was frowned upon,” said Wayne Arnold, a local resident who is a fan of the law.

With the gun issue being in the spotlight of late, town officials have been getting plenty of attention from all over the world about their law.

“We get a lot of calls, conversation, and it seems to keep crime control, gun safety, things like that on the minds of many of the residents, because people are constantly talking about the gun law,” Lt. Graydon told CNN. “So that’s been somewhat of a benefit to us.”

Arnold noted the expectation of a “Wild West” environment with everyone walking around “with a firearm strapped to their side.”

“And it’s not like that,” said Arnold. “It’s strictly a home defense system type of deal. There’s no shootouts down the street.”

And a lot less crime than your average American city.

20. Anyone that can explain what a guy with a fish name got to do with school shootings?a town with 33000 ppl.so fact isnt that USA got all this shootings now?
    And sacking Europe?
    Yes we try to help refugees not ban them from our countrys.
    Cleaning up the mess you started,not only thinking about ourself.
    Sry but not gonna waste my time reading something a guy "predicted" in the 1870's.alot of ppl predicted things or "close" too.again you cant tell us your personal opinion,just a bunch of links.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.