Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An interesting new Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA) report circulating in the Kremlin Feb.26th castigates the entire American school system for their deliberately creating “sitting duck” students unable to defend themselves when attacked—and who stand directly opposed to their Russian counterparts who prepare their students to be “raging bears” trained in weapons use and able to stop any and all attacks upon their schools themselves.

American school shooters wouldn’t survive entering a Russian school where girl-children students train to protect their classmates with automatic weapons

According to this report, on 1 September 2004, Russia suffered the worst school massacre in modern history when Islamic terrorists took control of School Number One in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia, taking 1,100 people as hostages, including 777 children—and whose three-day siege ended at the cost of 334 dead and over 783 wounded—with this horrific event now being known as the Beslan School Massacre that, in 2017, a European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) ruling criticized Russia for not taking sufficient precautions before the event, and for using excessive lethal force when concluding the siege which violated the “right to life”.

1 September 2004 Beslan School Massacre shocks the soul of Russia

With Russia having some of the most liberal gun ownership laws in Europe allowing all citizens (after firearms training) over 18-years-old to purchase weapons for self defense, hunting and sports activities—with over 6 million guns in private hands, but over 12 million held illegally, this report continues, it most certainly didn’t take last year’s European Court of Human Rights ruling on the Beslan School Massacre to show Russian officials that a grave problem needed to be addressed to protect the lives of school children faced with terrorist gun violence.

Unlike in the United States where debates have been ignited by President Trump to arm teachers, though, this report notes, Russian authorities knew that the first line of defense against school massacres would be the students themselves—and that caused the establishment of training camps where Russian children are taught combat skills and how to use guns—such as the Berkut Sports Club where children as young as five years old are sent on forced marches, given battlefield training, taught hand-to-hand combat, and how to use military equipment and children aged 12 are taught how to fire Kalashnikov assault rifles and other small arms—and The General Yermolov Cadet School where children are, likewise, trained in weapons use and combat skills.

Russian school boy-child receives automatic weapons training

So successful was this plan to teach Russian school children the weapons use and combat skills needed to protect their schools, this report details, in September, 2016, this training regime went nationwide to all schools in Russia—with these highly trained school children (some as young as 10-years-old) having their own uniforms, banners and headquarters where their weapons can be accessed at the first sign of a threat.

Further boosting the defenses of Russian schools against massacres, this report notes, are the Ministry of Defense cadet schools for girls whose school student numbers are now over 192,000—and that teach 10-17-year-old girls to handle weapons, cook, clean, sew and fight terrorists.

Russian school girl-child receives automatic weapons training

The leftwing mainstream media hysteria occurring now in America in the aftermath of the 14 February Parkland, Florida, shooting massacre at the Stoneman Douglas High School that claimed 17 innocent children’s lives, this report says, shows clearly that this nation’s officials are no where close to doing what Russia has done to protects its school children by allowing them to protect themselves—with these school children in America not even being allowed to depend on their own police forces to protect them—and as evidenced by the Broward County Sheriff Departments officers hiding in fear while the students were being gunned down in Parkland—with many suggesting their new motto should be: “When seconds count, we’ll be there in minutes!”.

American school students at Parkland, Florida, massacre high school demonstrate “sitting duck” tactics on 14 February 2018

Keeping Western school system apparatus from adopting Russian tactics of training school children to be able to defend themselves, this report concludes, are the decades of absurd leftist thoughts they have filled their school children’s minds with—and has resulted in the United Kingdom now reporting that their Millennial generation is now the fattest on record—and in the United States, the Pentagon just stunningly reporting that nearly three-quarters of Americans age 17 to 24 are ineligible for the military due to obesity, other health problems, criminal backgrounds or lack of education—and of those few that are able to enter military service, has caused the US Army to drop grenade throwing as a requirement to graduate because new recruits can't throw far enough—and of whom one can only hope that none will never have to face a Russian school girl-child trained to be a “raging bear”.

“Raging Bear” Russian school girl-children trained to be first line of defense—not “sitting ducks” like their American and British school children counterparts

2. I'm not making any claims as to which method is more effective, but I know that I wouldn't have trusted many of the people I went to high school with to have guns around. I knew my friends; them being armed during school (or after, during training) would have gone terribly.

That's just my personal experience :lol: there were definitely some people I would have trusted in that role, but my old friendgroup was not any of them.

3. when i was 5 years old i lived in Texas and i remember going out in the desert with my family and shooting the .22 at bottles and cans, then later that year I started kindergarten, teaching gun safety early is a good idea in my opinion.

in these days with the media openly radicalizing people and recruiting with their propaganda i think its more important then ever for people to defend themselves from domestic threats,

ESPECIALLY SINCE POLICE HAVE NO DUTY TO PROTECT ANYONE FROM HARM
    https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/poli ... otect.html

http://tribunist.com/news/supreme-court ... al-public/

https://libertyfight.wordpress.com/2009 ... from-harm/

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=police+have+n ... nt&ia=news

supreme court has ruled many times police are not obliged to protect anyone, from the guy trying to sue the police because his car was stolen from his driveway to this lady who had a restraining order and then her 3 daughters were murdered by an ex,

so if the police arent obliged to protect anyone and we have seen them fail in schools and charlottsville riots, who is left to protect you when 911 doesnt work?

4. That's great. I learned how to shoot a rifle when I was young, out in the mountain forest. In fact, several of my friends (through their families) would go hunting each season. However, that doesn't mean I trusted them farther than I can spit with a gun while they were surrounded by their equally hormonal, vaguely unstable, peer pressured, dumb "hey let's get into this sort of trouble today" friends at school.

Again, I can only cite what I've experienced. I'm not trying to generalize my experience, but at my particular school, during the time I was there, a similar policy as in OP probably would have ended poorly.

5. I hear ya, but again... If the police are not obliged to protect anyone who is?

it's really the schools who are raising children to be consumers and good workers who must then rely on benefits and privileges from the state, i would argue that no one is prepared to handle their own affairs coming out of the forced public indoctrination centers we call schools

it was the anti war protests of the 1960's the government decided having a well informed population was impossible to govern and from then on the education system started to dumb down the population, where repeating and regurgitating information gets the grade while ideas are medicated or punished, where people are taught what to think not how to think for themselves

we need to teach our young people to be responsible on their own, defend themselves, survival skills in case next week there is no government, because the police have no duty to protect anyone and its up to each individual to rely on the skills they have learned to gain advantage in any situation

“Rationality belongs to the cool observer, but because of the stupidity of the average man, he follows not reason, but faith, and the naive faith requires necessary illusion and emotionally potent oversimplifications which are provided by the myth-maker to keep ordinary person on course.”

― Reinhold Niebuhr, Moral Man and Immoral Society: Study in Ethics and Politics

6. Everyone having a gun would stop most nut jobs but the reality is there are many Americans who are scared of guns and won't touch them. Simple solution arm the half that's willing and don't tell anyone who they are, now they have a fifty fifty chance of someone shooting back it won't deter every nut but it would insure they were put down much faster thereby saving lives

7. Quality thread, I hope you continue !

8. I’d go full sleeping giant on the girl in the second pic

9. Yeah you're right. The reason people are going nuts with guns is because no one is shooting back and they know no is going to shoot back.

Take a group of 20 people give one guy a squirt gun and see how many people he can shoot red water on.

Take the same group of people give all 20 people water guns and see how many the one guy can squirt.

You won't shoot fish in a barrel when the fish can shoot back. It's suicide

10. Would be great if any russian kawer could confirm that russian children is armed in schools(never heard of this before).

And yes in USA the answer will always be more weapons not less to prevent more shootings.no other country in the world got your weapon laws and USA got more school shootings than the rest of the world together(much more).but yes ofc the solution is more guns.

11. This is a rare occasion I think you have agreed with one of my threads, it's good to see

BTW this program only went nation wide in 2016, but likely some of the older folks could confirm

12. Yes more guns will do it.
    Maybe start with 5 year olds?
    Give em asult rifels and hand grenades.
    Maybe learn how to drive a tank at 7?
    Kids with guns is an awesome idea,im sure nothing can go wrong.

13. What a great idea this is .... should be more of it in the world

14. Russia training child soldiers. Sounds about right

15. But seriously if everyone had a gun no one would try anything. Imo

16. You guys truly don't understand psychopaths if you think people with guns would stop them from shooting at people if provided a gun. :lol:

17. Russia  Russia Russia 

18. Are you seriouse?you really belive that?
    Happens every day that ppl shoot each other,knowing that the other person got a gun.

Isnt it better if no one had a gun?
    Dosnt that make more sense to you.

19. More guns .... more guns .... more guns

20. Everyone has a gun in Chicago and theyre still shooting at each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.