Students Should Be “Raging Bears” Not “Sitting Ducks”

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The story that's not in media, the Baltimore school shooting last week, was ended in 60 seconds, no one died but the shooter because there was a trained man with a gun.

To your comment about 300+ year old law.

Thomas Jefferson -

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

National guard clash with right wing mob. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FH6n9KYUvlA

You should check out the declaration of independence because everything the king was doing, the causes and reasons for taking up arms is happening to us today, nearly point for point

2. Except your pointing your guns and pulling the trigger at school children , office workers .... not the government or at the military

3. No one talking about the Baltimore school shooting, it ended it 60 seconds when the shooter was killed by a man with a gun and trained to use it.

Schools are already gun free zones, that is why they are easy targets, when the sign changes from no guns allowed to the sign that says this school is protected by armed and trained people ready to use legal force to protect our students. That's when things will change drastically.

4. ....i just wanted to point out that this didnt happen in Baltimore but rather Baltimore suburbs (90 miles south). Almost every mass school shooting with very few exceptions is committed by a caucausian in the suburbs. I honestly cant recall even one school shooting committed by a black or Hispanic kid in the inner city where everyone complains about crime and how bad it is and how it effects everyone else.

Look it up nearly every school shooter was prescribed an SSRI ...SSRIs are predominately prescribed to middle class suburban kids.

5. Good post. An armed society is a polite society

6. In the end, America wins - because while Russia arms all of its kids like so, America merely needs deploy the nuclear missiles they created and actually utilized on other nations. Not to mention, call in their allies to help with the mopping up campaign. Sure you can’t invade Russia and win, but you can invade Russia’s left over nukes remnants that are a glowing radioactive pile of ash, and not be troubled by any Russians.

No but seriously, good for Russia let them arm their kids and militarize them more then America that way when their State Propaganda fails as it always does and their people rebel and cause yet another revolution in Russia, we get to watch as the Government stars to cry. Because really Russia’s just creating its own demise right here. After all, it’s propaganda always fails and now they’re training little soldiers who are going to feel betrayed by their government and people. Long story short, arming their kids like so might get rid of the school shooters or perhaps the fact that if anyone actually attempts that their entire family would be killed off while they’re tortured is a factor or perhaps it’s their willingness to have security guards, checks, and more to ensure that any idiot on their side is quickly put down and addressed for even thinking of that. Meanwhile America sits here whining and crying about even having security guards and checking every student over for such weapons.

7. This is exactly right in my opinion. Meantal health is a huge issue here. I don't believe most having the debate about guns are looking to disarm civilians. For the most part the conversation is let there be a more vigorous process to being able to purchase them.

I'm sorry but if there is certifiable mental instability in your home then you can't have a firearm present. This entire anti-gun war is based on horrendous situations that occurred with legally bought guns.

People seem to forget that these shooters more then likely didn't intend on coming out alive. So to say that everyone being armed would have deterred them falls on deaf ears with me. It's easy to have an opposing opinion on gun laws till you are burying your own child like many victims of these mass shootings had too.

The other morning my neighbor and I put door stoppers in our children's book bags and we explain how it can be used to block the door from opening in the event something like these tragedies happened at their school. My son is 9!!! No parent should have to be having these conversations with their 9 year old on the way to school. We live in sad times.

8. It should never get to that stage to start off with should it
    Wondering of the 2 kids who were shot consider themselves lucky ?
    Maybe they were mistaken for English Redcoats , or government officials trying to infiltrate the school system

9. Who is pointing what at who ?

10. Current 2018 Death Toll in US

Abortion - 137,080
    Tobacco - 43,934
    Obesity - 38,537
    Medical Errors - 31,565
    Alcohol - 12,553
    Suicide - 5,369
    Drunk Driving- 4,244
    Poisoning - 3,987
    All Drug Abuse - 3,139
    Prescription Drugs - 1,883
    Murder by Guns - 1,443

2/3 of Murder by Guns is from suicide

11. 1300 children between age 1-17 are killed by/from a gun every year i USA.

Thats not 1300 to many you think?
    Nothing has to be done?
    Its not a problem?

12. Isn’t 137,000 abortions a problem ? Especially when the murderous organization sells the unused body parts for profit? You still see Guns the issue ?

You forget that the system dropped the ball on school shootings. School districts won’t say a child needs therapy because if they do the school district has to pay for it.....by law. The sheriff deputy that was first responded refused to follow law enforcement procedures....like rule #1 go in. Laws are there just need to enforce them.

13. No i dont see abortion as a problem,all women should have the right to decide over their own bodies.
    You killing billions of potential lifes under a lifetime by plesuring yourself.
    Problem rather is that to many idiots are allowed being parents.

Not sure what your argument going?
    All i know is that 99% of all countries dosnt have your weapon laws and no school shootings.
    You figure it out,no conection i guess.

14. Women have to right to choose yes....but it’s an elective procedure. My tax dollars shouldn’t fund an organization that uses propaganda targeting certain demographic and profits in killing without representing other alternatives. My taxes dollars do not pay the NRA to kill. NRA doesn’t put guns in the hands of criminals, yet they’re being blamed. More lives are taken by abortion than guns.

You are factually wrong about “99%” statement. I can show you. 99% of the other countries have state regulated media. Didn’t hear much about the 2016 La Loche Canada school shooting did you ? Even with the uber strict gun laws in Canada it still happened. You are more likely to die from drunk driving than a shooting. Life is less likely spared from abortion than shootings.

15. Read about it and other school shootings,still if you add all school shootings that happened outside USA its not near the numbers you have.

16. And 99% got state regulated media?really?
    Most countries have less state regulated media than USA.not sure where you got those facts from.

17. And comparing shootings with abortian and drunk driving.for real?
    You want more guns to prevent more shooting,that i got.
    Many in your country protest against weapon laws,thats what i see in my "state controled" news lol.
    Maybe its fake news,just read your banner so that must be the case.
    Maybe some stats,how many killed by guns vs. how many killings prevented by guns would be in place.

18. Cmon now stop trolling. Surely you don’t believe that US media is regulated more than Canada? Germany? Italy ? Or let’s say the whole EU ? Middle East? Where are you from ?
    SMH US media is seen by the whole world. Can’t fart without the camera sitting next to you. Yet like I said you didn’t hear much about Canada school shootings have you ?

19. YOU said 99% of the world got state controled media!?!?

I already said i read/seen the tragedy in Canada.
    Step out of the meth lab.

But lets sum up what you say.
    As long as you get to keep your guns its worth that thousands of children women innocent ppl die every year.
    I answered you questions but you avoid mine.
    Its a monolog and pointless even try having a conversation with you.

20. Yes it’s worth the right to keep my guns in the most free country in the world.....even if there are innocent casualties. Just like it is ok to keep cars which are involved with 4x the amount deaths.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.