Upgrade or not

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by _magoosh_, Mar 8, 2018.

1. I have 24 lands on hoarfrost and 7 each on abyssal and osmond rai. All spy. Shall I wait to upgrade to lvl4/5 on hoarfrost until I have more lands or is it fine to upgrade as I get more crests? Does plunder drop with higher lvl unless I have more lands?

2. Don't use any gold on any lands apart from Osmon and Deepmine, not worth it to use gold on other lands.

3. Make sure o advantage of the "HF glitch" if you're not already. Be active during events, ally trade

4. A. Use gold to discover lands, cheapest first, that is pretty much it. Buildings, I personally like them all the same level as I level them, others prefer one maxed then start another, pure preference. But when levelling then choose only tokens, gold is far too important at your level to keep for lands discovery.

B. The HF glitch he is talking about is having one troop building with even atk/def stats at level 1 at all times in the hoarfrost lands. Giving you 39 attacks instead of 25/26 like other building. Much more useful when using Xtals or being away for more than an hour. So you don’t miss out as much.

5. Thanks for your answers and tips, awesome! But my question still remains; does plunder drop if I lvl up my spy builds before I have sertain amount of lands? Or is OK to upgrade as I please and plunder goes simply up as my stat increases?

6. Unless you're building towers, plunder shouldn't decrease with increase in stats

7. To add to this do it with a spy building as well. Keep one hf spy building at level 1 and gain more spy actions this way.

8. I suggest you learn on your own like everyone else has

9. Literally no one has learned this game on their own. That's the point of clans, world chat, walls, pm, and forums.