Hell-Boy, our brother is no more

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Remembering_Hell-Boy, Mar 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'll keep this short and simple.. A few hours ago I saw the devastating news on Hell-Boy's Facebook, that he had passed away in the ICU after a freak car accident. He is survived by a brother and his parents

Hell-Boy was a warm soul who kawe'd hard and always had a bottle of beer in one hand.
    He was there if you needed a mate to talk to or a shoulder to cry on.
    In the few years I've known him, he was always optimistic about life and willing to lend a hand to those who needed it. I am in tears about this.. life is so brutal and sudden. HB liked to see the silver lining in everything and always believed ATA would do right by this game. He was your classic lad who always had your back be in on this game or in life
    I love you brother and I'm thankful for the time we shared on this game, I hope to see you on the other side on day.

Please be respectful on this thread.

2. Wow, idk what to say except for rest in peace. I only have good memories of HellBoy from warring in Individual wars. Such a upbeat and fun person to talk too. I will miss you old friend. May we meet again.

3. R.I.P HB may god look after you and you're family 

4. Hell-boy and I were good friends.
    Such a shame.

Rip brother

5. Rest in peace hell-boy u are such a great person

6. RIP HB, this game is full of shitty folks but i've never seen any of those from you. You'll be missed deeply!

7. RIP HB

8. Always ready to help out when ppl asked.... Words cannot express my sadness brother .. May you rest in peace .....

10. Miss you bro was a friend was all ways there

11. Rest In Peace big man

12. Can't believe we have lost you hb  , we will always miss you my dear best friend , hope you rest in peace buddy :)

13. REST IN PEACE! Great Man.......

14. I really hope this isn't true.

Will be going here next week for you if it is xx

15. rest in piece hb

16. Rip bruthah see you on the other side

17. The first person I actually knew that passed away on here, just yesterday I was wondering why he went inactive.. Rip Hb rest well 

18. Rest in Peace HB

19. RIP HB 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.