Is Genocide Legal Against YOU !!!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 1, 2018.

1. What you talking about? The US citizen is the lowest status anyone can have, they liable for other people's debt, they can't own property, they have to learn and obey 80 million statutes

US citizens are basically the slaves of congress which sell them out to international interests

I have never met anyone that understands what is going on and also wants to be a US citizen

2. Hey x_x
    What are your thoughts on the White Farmer issue going on in South Africa?
    Do you consider that a soft genocide?

3. US should full fill their citizens right instead of interfering in other countries destroying them to sell weapons and take their oil.

4. What is sad about South Africa is that no one is going to do anything about it.

For so long everyone waited for America to do something, look at North Korea 3 generations of dictators and 30 million people dead, and where is Argentina in the picture? Nowhere.

Where is the UN? What about NATO?

That's why I say North Korea was the model of our future, until recently when something changed 180 degrees.

It's a shame what the British have done to South Africa, and this retaliation isn't going to end well either, and the world will stay silent and sit on their hands until America does something.

5. Solution? MC1215 A61 :D

6. What is happening in South Africa is on the cusp of genocide.
    Its disgusting to see such little news coverage about cruel vilification towards white SA farmers by their own government.
    I wonder what the world would say if the tables were turned? If whites were killing, raping black farmers and taking their land?
    There would be mass protests throughout the world, international condemnation.
    I hope they can find asylum, leave that country to rot.
    These people are refugees that you would want in your country, that would help grow your economy, bring trade/farming skills, not overburden welfare systems and not increase crime statistics.

#Savesouthafricanwhitefarmers

7. So, enlighten me... what's happening in South Africa?

Quite nice weather down here, right now, that's for sure...

8. Guessing you aint a white farmer