Is Genocide Legal Against YOU !!!?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Genocide happens in stages, history has shown us
    http://www.genocidewatch.org/genocide/8 ... ocide.html

I want to highlight part of the third stage...
    3. DEHUMANIZATION: One group denies the humanity of the other group. Members of it are equated with animals, vermin, insects or diseases. Dehumanization overcomes the normal human revulsion against murder. At this stage, hate propaganda in print and on hate radios is used to vilify the victim group. In combating this dehumanization, incitement to genocide should not be confused with protected speech.

They call you Animals, they'll pass laws saying you are animals...

Then they can exterminate you legally like a nest of rats...

"Man or other animals"
    section (g) (1) of "definition of drug" United States Code title 21 sub section 321
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/21/321

and (B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals

SEE HOW "PERSON" DOESN'T INCLUDE MAN

How should one classify similar things of like kind?
    Trout or other fish - correct
    Salt or other minerals - correct

Let's look at the first stage of Genocide...
    1. CLASSIFICATION: All cultures have categories to distinguish people into “us and them” by ethnicity, race, religion, or nationality: German and Jew, Hutu and Tutsi. Bipolar societies that lack mixed categories, such as Rwanda and Burundi, are the most likely to have genocide.

Let's look at some case law, see what some judges opinions are to find some "US AND THEM" cases

“The People” does not include U.S. Citizens. (Barrow v. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)

The “American People” and “U.S. citizens” are two different things.

A US citizen does not have any rights.

“…the privileges and immunities of citizens of the United States do not necessarily include all the rights protected by the first eight amendments to the Federal constitution against the powers of the Federal government.” — Maxwell v Dow, 20 S.C.R. 448, at pg 455;

“The only absolute and unqualified right of a United States citizen is to residence within the territorial boundaries of the United States,” — US vs. Valentine 288 F. Supp. 957

“Therefore, the U.S. citizens [citizens of the District of Columbia] residing in one of the states of the union, are classified as property and franchises of the federal government as “individual entities.”
    — Wheeling Steel Corp. v. Fox, 298 U.S. 193, 80 L.Ed. 1143, 56 S.Ct. 773.

“A “US Citizen” upon leaving the District of Columbia becomes involved in “interstate commerce”, for a “resident” does not have the common-law right to travel, of a Citizen of one of the several states.” — Hendrick v. Maryland S.C. Reporter’s Rd. 610-625. (1914)

A US citizen is a corporation.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002 What about union of states ?

“…it might be correctly said that there is no such thing as a citizen of the United States. ….. A citizen of any one of the States of the Union is held to be and called a citizen of the United States, although technically and abstractly there is no such thing.” — Ex Parte Frank Knowles, 5 Cal. Rep. 300.

This can also be confirmed in the definitions section of Title 5 USC, Title 26 USC, and Title 1 USC.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1982 same rights as white citizens ?

Therefore a US citizen is a piece of property. If you read any of those old court cases prior to the civil war where slavery was the issue, the debate was ALWAYS over property rights, therefore a US citizen is a SLAVE.

The Fourteenth Amendment defines what a US citizen is;

“Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States,…..” How is one "born" in a corporation?

The so-called Fourteenth Amendment criminally converts US citizenship completely upside down from what the founding fathers intended it to be.

“The rights of the individuals are restricted only to the extent that they have been voluntarily surrendered by their “citizenship” to the agencies of government.”
    — City of Dallas v Mitchell, 245 S.W. 944

“Civil rights under the 14th amendment are for Federal citizens and not State Citizens; Federal citizens, as parents, have no right to the custody of their infant children except subject to the paramount right of the State.” — Wadleigh v. Newhall, Circuit Court N. Dist. Cal., Mar 13, 1905

and “US citizens” can even murder their unborn children by committing the common law crime of infanticide, because the unborn are NOT “persons”, they are by definition State Citizens, which means the BAR members (foreign agents of the Crown) in the so-called courts are engaged in genocide against the American sovereignty, and this is proof that it has nothing to do with race, and has everything to do with slavery;
    “The unborn are not included within the definition of “person” as used in the 14th Amendment.” — Roe v. Wade, US Supreme Court, 410 US 13, 35L. Ed. 2d 147, 1973.

Let's look at stage 5

5. POLARIZATION: Extremists drive the groups apart. Hate groups broadcast polarizing propaganda. Laws may forbid intermarriage or social interaction. Extremist terrorism targets moderates, intimidating and silencing the center. Moderates from the perpetrators’ own group are most able to stop genocide, so are the first to be arrested and killed. Prevention may mean security protection for moderate leaders or assistance to human rights groups. Assets of extremists may be seized, and visas for international travel denied to them. Coups d’état by extremists should be opposed by international sanctions.

CNN vs. FOX ?
    Are Democrats a hate group?
    (Part of the USA Today network)
    https://www.app.com/story/news/politics ... 399771001/

NJ Democratic strategist creates Hunt Republicans hashtag after shootings

U.S. President Donald Trump continued to send "thoughts and prayers" Thursday to the critically wounded top GOP leader, Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, and others injured in a shooting over 24 hours ago. (June 15) AP

What about stage 6?

6. PREPARATION: Victims are identified and separated out because of their ethnic or religious identity. Death lists are drawn up. Members of victim groups are forced to wear identifying symbols. Their property is expropriated. They are often segregated into ghettoes, deported into concentration camps, or confined to a famine-struck region and starved. At this stage, a Genocide Emergency must be declared.

what stage of genocide are we in now ?

2. Ooh you’re back!

3. US citizens are slaves? Sweet, where can I buy one?

4. Interesting read

5. @title

I hope so

6. The international banking system is designed to fail

7. Hey Moody, I never really left, I just don't play as much as I used to

8. What is your profession?

I do not have to poop when i say that i think you have a intriguing way of viewing things.

Obviously you understand that you challenge people when 'informing' us of whatever this is, for whatever purpose you decided there was to inform us about this.

Idk as a someone I know said (essentially) people don't know what they want, and they are scared about what they don't know. People want to be told what they want, and will fight anything that is different or contradictory(end with this sentence frag.)

9. Why ask what is my profession?
    What does that have to do with anything?

Suptis2, Do you learn something new everyday?
    Do you have a commitment to ignorance?

Where do you get informed? The idiot box or the public record?

Do you know what cognitive dissonance means?
    Would you recognize it if you had it?

I'm just sharing off topic information, case law and united states codes (evidence of law), composition with historical genocide facts, you can take it or leave it.

10. Of course i learn. I'm a student.

Your profession is important por que you seem analytical

I didn't even say anything bad lol.

11. This just inspired me to watch 'Sovereign Citizens Getting Owned' on YouTube.

12. Yeah those are pretty funny, I watch those too

Then I follow it up with cops getting owned

13. WAR IS COMING AND NEED TO BE READY WHEN HELL BREAKS OUT SO ARM UP FOR RETALIATION

14. "I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight because my conscience leaves me no other choice.
    A true revolution of values will lay hands on the world order and say of war: "This way of settling differences is not just." This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into veins of people normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love." - (Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence by Rev. Martin Luther King - 4 April 1967)

15. Wait, so this just an informative post about genocide in US? That the USA itself is practicing 'genocide'?
    Just asking clarification.
    Isn't the word people already includes the citizens?
    Is this why US withdrew from Rome statute?

16. I'd love to hear a follow up

17. The people does not include US citizens, they are politically different because UNITED STATES a is foreign enclave

If you are born in Puerto Rico you are a US citizen but not of you are born in any of the states

If you have a green card you are a US citizen

Title 8 USC is the ONLY path to citizenship,
    No oath of allegiance administered by a federal judge no citizenship

Title 18 USC 911 shows what happens when you tell people you are a US citizen when you're actually not, yeah, you go to prison for 3 years

18. That is really not good for those who are deemed not US CITIZEN