S.M.A.S.H. will be gone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AbsoIet, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Id take cold hard cash or nothing.

Or bring back FC or GaW. Those would also be acceptable.

2. I’m always down with FC coming back. Great game man.

3. I miss FC....

4. You must have a horrible taste in games to even compare PiMD to KoH bud.

5. Koh is just another game of war type game nothing unique about it. You say I have horrible taste yet you play kaw, meaning pimd is basically the same as kaw with a different skin only a few minor differences. I wouldn't be happy about kaw shutting down I still have fun on here just saying given the choice I'd choose pimd. Imagine if we all liked the same thing gosh no arguments or discussions so boring.

6. I don't really care but I got 800,000 jewels compensation on KoH. I don't even play it anymore. :lol: They should have let us choose our game of choice for the compensation.

7. Smash and FC (not sure about gaw) weren’t even pushing 1000 active at time of shutdown. KaW is still much higher then that.

8. Smash shutting down is quite a pity, it was quite a fun game and most definitely had a fantastic community (seems common to ATA games).

Looking back, I'd say that revenue simply was lacking, it wouldn't pay off the work to port the game to Unity and secure a bug free future. The player base was much smaller than in KaW (which led to the tight community).

Refunding veterans with loads of Ex after the big update probably led to a decrease of spending which might have been slightly offset by holo release sales. In the long run, this update might have killed the game (not even talking about the decrease of players at that moment).

But well, it was great fun! 

9. After the update I wanted my money back.. is highly pissed me off bc I was building up only 3-4 teams but built them 6-7x each then they took them all away and I rage quit lol

Went back a week b4 they said they were shutting down and still was complaining about that change wonder if they will let me convert my 152k ex to nobs? Lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.