Suicide Prevention

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bluejay, Feb 28, 2018.

1. If you are ever stressed out about anything in your life, exams, family, private stuff, you can text the crisis hotline. It’s for stressful times in your life. Not just big stress like divorces or deaths. But depression episodes. Upcoming exams. Fights with friends. Anything.

Their number is 741-741, for texting. Not sure about calling but I wanted to give this option as well as not everyone is able to call. I’ve personally texted them and they are super nice and amazing and are just great people.

Please reach out if you need to.

2. Awesome! I’ll add that to the OP, thank you!

Thanks everyone for the support on this. Support is what’s needed to really help people struggling. Giving them options and methods is what they need. I’m proud that all of you have stepped up and shown support in some way.

Much love guys <3

3. Sounds like princess bacon is having and cry out for help/needs some help and I'm not trying to be funny. She's real negative about this subject. Sounds like she maybe suffering with it.... Here's someone saying you are worth something and she comes and says no you're not no body cares. That might possibly be an insight into her/his own thoughts of how they see themselves. Then again could be a troll. A bad one at that.

4. Just seen this. I think that adds to my other post.

5. I suffered from suicide depression. I suffered a lot of trama as a young teenager. I would go deeply into it but, to make the long story short two friends caught life, two other friends was murdered near me(they was shot). All while I was a teen. I had no man in my household so I was just trying to fit in with the rest of the dudes my age that was "cool" ended up going to hell living with memories from bad choices I didn't want to live so I tried hanging myself two times and shooting myself. I ended up being to high of a risk of suicide so they took me away when I got out nothing changed I just said to myself "I'll live this life without give a F, but won't attempt to leave life by harming myself." I realized I was brought to earth for a reason I'm supposed to be the man my family needed. Thanks for sharing your story maybe someone will enjoy mines.

6. Great thread, it’s always important to raise awareness.

7. Much love and respect Bluejay. My brother committed suicide so this is a cause near to my heart.

8. Thank you, friend. Much appreciated <3

9. Sometimes kaw makes me want to kill myself ...then I went inactive

10. This really isn’t the place for this thread. This a 9 game and you should take this to a 3rd party app.

11. Anyone that atleast tries 2 help a fellow human being has my support 100% my wifes brother killed himself at 19. 2 weeks before being a fully qualified chef, when ur in ur darkest moments, remember things can only get better from their. Try and surround urself with people and things that u truley love. Closing urself off is not a good choice, ive learnt from experience. All the best 2 anyone going through trauma/pain, there r people out there that care. Whether u believe it or not. "Nice thread bj"

12. I am posting here to share my experiences with depression...

For me I find that you need to keep a balanced life if you want to avoid depression. This means avoiding isolation (regularly talking to people), exercising regularly, eating properly, getting enough sun, and learning how to overcome mental blocks that you might have (ie. self doubt, calling yourself stupid, etc). Despite this, I find depression unavoidable around February, because in the cold winter I spend too much time indoors or isolated (I think).

I hope this helps the discussion.

13. It's 9 at minimum, and there aren't many 9-year-olds playing text-based games nowadays. The vast majority are at least 14-15 years old, which makes this discussion completely appropriate.

14. Nice one Nathan there r also a small percentage of 7 to 12 yr olds that have same issues. Spreading help/love never hurts, unless ur a fukin idiot

15. My depression started around 12. It’s completely appropriate as more and more people start having these issues at younger and younger ages. Also if you could name st least 3 players under the age of 14 on this game I’d be very interested.

Thank you, brotha. I appreciate the support and the helpful advice. I am sorry for your families loss.

Thank you for sharing what helped you, it’s always appreciated. The more people try and help the better off society will be. People need different methods to help themselves as what worked for me might not work for someone else. So it always helps to see different ways to help someone!

16. A few years ago one of my friends had been already dealing with some personal issues. His girlfriend at the time was not very supportive and eventually left him which sent him into a downward spiral. His head was so clouded and he couldn't see the good in life anymore. A few months had gone by and eventually, he couldn't handle the pain he was dealing with and tried to OD. Fortunately, the medics arrived at his house in time and rushed him to the hospital. It was hard for me to know someone I loved and cared for felt the need to end their own life. He was in a slump for awhile but I was always there to help and support him.

A few years later and he has changed his whole life around. It honestly makes me happy to see that he was able to overcome the mental illness and get himself back on track. Supporting someone who might be going through issues in life is crucial and they need to see they are loved and their life has value. No one should ever go through life questioning their existence.

Great thread as this topic is something close to home and people should be more aware of it.

17. Thank you, Arch. Much love and support for you and your friend! : )

18. Beautiful forum BJ I'd loves to put a bullet between my eyes and call it quits but there's always a but cause I know there's a lord and saver called jesus as low as I am he is carrying me at my weakest

19. Amen brotha