A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement! (Updated)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ecstasy, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

...i doubt he wants to feel you try one of the EchoLegend fellas, im sure they will accomodate

...there is no point he admits we are right and that Delphin is an attention seeker he just doesnt have the courage (what little it takes) to commit to his statement so he mitigates it with babble

He didnt have anything to say he just felt the need to say "Yes Man!"

2. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Mm. Much like your inability to commit to your word on your last post- stating it would be your last post? Kant would have some words to share with you, im sure.

BJ, thanks bud, but I can handle people saying want to say.

In regards to forum post count, yeah, it's over 10k- who cares? I feel it means nothing without context. Anyone can have a high number of posts with post count farm threads being acceptable now. Just let it be known Ive never hidden beind a plethora of alts- too afraid to speak my mind.

Of those posts ive made, they range everything from "lol" to long, detailed explainations. Feel free to go into my forum past and take a look around, friend. Then you can decide more clearly if Im the attention seeker type you paint me as, or someone who has put a number of hours into this and has some deep rooted desire to see it flourish.

3. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Delphin sucks. Lololol

4. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Says the lass who has ghosted me :lol:

5. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Great read op Enjoy your career and life ahead. Maybe one day you can reach the dizzying height of success like Todd, who is unemployed, morbidly obese, and sits in a room all day on benefits telling everyone else how to live their lives because he doesn’t have one.

6. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Thats my woman

7. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Bionicbaby

8. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

I care Dolphy!!!!
    I know you want attention so i give it to you,yw.

9. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Youre lowballing. At least get it right!

10. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

So you do care

11. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Obviously.

I seek gratification for my lowly existence by ensuring my pronouncements online are heard and generally well recieved. It provides me with the only real social interaction Ive ever experienced, and thus, need to be at the top of this particular forum to fill the gaping abyss that is my heart and emotional wellbeing. Post count is all that validates me.

12. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

I knew it!

13. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

LOLOLOLOL im more physically fit then you can ever hope to be catfish ...talk about attention seekers and the drama queen of KAW (king whatever lol) shows up like the kool-Aid man. :p

14. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

However, can we please keep this on topic of what the OP has said rather than entering a “who’s got the biggest ......

forum post count” competition! This is an interesting read and I would rather not be forced to lock!

Cheers!

15. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Thanks for that little tid bit about you Delphine. Maybe you can make your own thread and tell us your life story instead of hijacking someone else’s

16. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

...enough said 

17. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

18. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

THIS made my day :lol:

19. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

This is a good topic. Dont lock it.

Just delete these pissing contest posts.

Good luck in your future endeavors man. Really great read, makes me want to start a puppy based bingo game lol. If only I had an angel investor lol. Any wealthy sugar mommas out there?

20. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Hello! I would like to share some stats on ATA and their games from an ASO client. (App Store Optimization) I'd advise looking at it through a PC, as the images have fine details that don't scale well on a mobile device due to resolution issues. Or look really close to your mobile screen :p

Added links to the images to view them clearly.

There are many filters on the data from each app like,
    - Category Ranking history (All categories)
    - Review history ( According to country and more)
    - How often is an app reviewed/ when was the last feature/version update
    - Sale metrics (i.e. what is purchased the most, are players f2p etc)
    - App usage metrics (How often is the app opened and for how long, how long does a new user keep the app etc)
    - ASO (Keywords to improve visibilty)
    - Monetisation hotspots
    .. and more. There’s a lot of raw big data that can be accessed for those interested!

Disclaimer: These numbers solely are not meant to be indicative of the app and it’s performance in the store.
    Release dates in the pictures are the last feature update, and not version updates.
    1. ATA and their games.

or click this for the image!

This is the list of all ATA games and their status, SMASH Monster will be pulled on March 30th 2018. As you can see PiMD is doing great! It’s often top 50 RPG overall grossing.

2. PiMD
    Click this for the image!

PiMD is advertised on 3 networks, you can see which ones, what the reviews are and what the spending patterns/ download patterns and more are.

3. Kingdoms of Heckfire

Click for image.
    It’s been a few months since its launch and Heckfire is advertised the most by ATA, even being advertised on Facebook as sponsored banners. The advertising and 20 different servers seem to be working in pulling in the most number of players. Although the retention rate is not too great.

Heckfire again:

Image!

5. KaW
    Welp, Idk what to say. Disappointing.

Click for clearer image!

6. SMASH Monsters

Image.
    Just a little over a month to go before it is pulled.

As I mentioned earlier, please take the numbers at their face value, they are not meant to be a 100% accurate status on how well the app is doing or not, as there so many more factors and data to be considered which I have not posted here. Cheers.
    Ps: The downloads / revenue is for Jan 2018.