A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement! (Updated)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ecstasy, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

I swear youre a piece of work, youre a yes man and a dissenter at the same time. You dont have the courage (what little it takes online) to take a stand either way. Grow a set why dont you.

2. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

...they are literally grooming sociopaths, dont be surprised after KAW shuts down and you hear about a KAWer in the news afterwards.

3. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Always sad to see friends leave. Take care and good luck in the future, you've completely hit the nail in the coffin here.

4. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Honestly OP deserves ZERO credit ....nearly everything about what he said about the company trying to dig money out of the players has benn said over and over and over and over again for years. Hes been one of the biggest yes men this game has ever seen

5. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

It was quite a good post. I dont agree with everything in there, and definitely didnt see it as a yes man post.. But still, quality.

6. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Demon its a well written very articulate post ....im not saying hes a yes man NOW, he obviously isnt but he HAS been for the past nearly 8 years up until this point. I know this idiot for a long time. Literally one of the biggest yes men this game has seen. AGAIN other then the inner workings of the office he was working in hes not really enlightening us on anything that hasnt been said for years now.

Its been painfully obvious, he only truly understands it when he experiences it in RL. ill give him a slight break because he is young and started this as a teenager.

Hes a product of growing up online and now that hes in RL hes starting to see that the interactions hes experienced online are mostly BS

Its fine when you MEET people online and then carry that interaction into RL and where you can confirm those online interactions, but he like alot of others took those online interactions as TRUE friendships. He seems to have grown but for a long time hes an arrogant know it all d-bag.

People should practice more pragmatic ethics as oppsed to some religious or tribal based morality which is what most KAWers do directly or indirectly ....everyone learn to use your brains and be a free thinker

7. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

I appreciate all the love in my PM and on this thread. I've tried reaching out personally to each one of you, apologies for those I have missed. I never claimed to be an expert in this field, as a novice I wanted to share what I've seen and learnt in the industry so far, before I left. I learn something knew everyday and I’m always open to being corrected if wrong. :D

Sigh. Where do I begin. I usually ignore all of Todd's bait and flame posts because he has nothing to offer and never has. I do think it's pathetic that you have to stalk the forums on your zero stat accounts after ever ban, to just troll. Read this slowly so you understand, I have criticised and made threads about ATA's mistakes quite often in the last 8 years. More often than not, I have spoken out against ATA’s decisions than supporting them. I may have credited them when credit was due, that does not make me a “yes” man, only someone who can be objective and understand a PoV(Point of View) even if I do not agree with it.

I can understand why you feel the need to make up stories and what not, you feel left out when it comes to an intelligent conversation. I understand, you want to feel relevant too. Well, fortunately for me, you and I do not know each other and god willing, never will. So please stop with the nonsensical stories. Ironically, I only noticed your existence a few months ago, with your fail trolling on 0 stat accounts.. So much for “I’ve know him a long time”. :lol:

I’ve criticised ATA multiple times in the past way more than I have ever supported them. I’ve made so many threads against their dumb decisions across many accounts. You should see my support inbox lol.
    Part of being an adult is learning how to be objective and not biased to your narrative.
    I didn’t really have to defend myself against your drivel, but grow up Todd. You claim to be an adult, yet all you do is troll and lie. I don’t see what you achieve from it, other than us feeling sorry for you.
    Either way Todd, you may not understand or you may, I wish you the best. I do hope your RL improves to the point where you do not have to resort to stalking the forum board of a game you do not play, to just fail troll and attempt to flame. Hang in there Todd. Life gets better.

8. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Im not trolling you moron im telling the truth ...other then your experience in that office you have not said anythihg that hasnt been said for years. The fact that you are even responding after you say you dont or shouldnt just goes to show how insecure you are about what i say about you.

Youve obviously grew up online, now youre out in the RL youll see what a moron idiot youve been

Like i stated earlier TRY to practice pragmatic ethics instead of pandering to your pathetic ego and need for acceptance through tribal morality...

...now that your out in the RL and have to pay bills, taxes, etc etc etc hopefully your dumbass will learn how not be an online d-bag 

ANY RELATIONSHIP BASED ON THE EXCHANGE OF MONEY IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP WHERE YOU CAN EXPECT THE OTHER PARTY TO ACTUALLY GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU

YOU ADMIT YOUVE BEEN DUPPED THIS WHOLE TIME INTO THINKING OTHERWISE SO STOP TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR PATHETIC EGO

lol and to prove my point even further you have to tell us how many people praise you in PM ...like anyone cares, truly pathetic

9. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Another yes man dissenter. If you really believe in the OP then why the hell are you a mod? ...collaborater

10. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

LOL my life is great, better then yours at least  im not much older then you and im basically retired. Have fun grinding it out 9-5 for the 30 years loser 

11. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Todd it looks like you have yet to reach this area in life you speak of.

Leave OP alone for crying out loud, all I seen you do is rant over him mentioning profits on gaming companies and blatantly ignore the rest of his post on the inner workings of a gaming company. He deserves MUCH credit for his post relaying the information he has being I’m quite sure there are a good number of players that do not know how these types of companies work.

12. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Last post from me cause well I like this thread, but to answer you you don’t me from Adam bud. You’re no where close to be a forum warrior as you think you may be, cause if you were with that comment you just made lol you’d recall when I stepped down from mod over ata. If you had any thirst for knowledge try talking to them and see how much I probably give them headaches.

I’m mod to help the players, that’s my primary function if you done any research about me through forums you would see I normally sway in favor of the players and have done quite a bit to help them.

Great post OP sorry this bacon “bit” has spilled onto this great thread. Nothing but the best of life for you and your future I know you’ll do great :)

13. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Oi. Dont give the attention seekers what they crave. Another part of being an adult is being able to pick the hills youre willing to die on.

Ecstasy, good luck in your buisness ventures and wherever your career takes you, I wish you find success and opportunity.

Ciao

14. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

LAST POST THIS THREAD

....yeah Delphin youre right we shouldnt be paying attention to Ecstasy and his attention seeking. If youre gonna quit just quit already. No need to copy and paste pages out of your diary for us, noone cares.

Zero stat alt? ...doesnt play the game? LOLOL which of you clowns have one of these memes? 
    None of you thats how many. Funny how a statless alt keyboard warrior can earn one of these off a greatest OSW warriors of all times thread

Im more accomplished in KAW then the 3 of you put together and Ive contributed more meaningful content to forums then all 3 of you

Goodbye Ecstasy ...please dont come back lol

15. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Thanks for the great read Extascy. I'm starting to realize they added their focus more on furniture and chest gamble drops as well. I main reason why top players are quitting is because, their old veterens and grew they're accounts Hugh so they can be a beast during wars or PVP etc.. Now that they added a new feature for strenght charms and furniture oo players don't like it. Because its not war related that's why most players are quitting this was a war game now, its who gots the coolest bedroom.

16. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

A really interesting read, Ectasy. Thank you for sharing it with us!

It's sad to see you're leaving after such a long time in KaW, but wish you the best of luck further in life! :)

17. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Furniture stats are incredibly small and charms dont work. Although people arent really aware of this so still a valid reason for quitting I suppose.

18. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Says the person with 11825 forum posts lol.

19. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

Delphin has been here for ages in KaW. I think he was a forum mod for a bit also? What’s your point? He wasn’t saying he didn’t seek attention (you should see him at night in cc), but he’s got plenty of experience with attention seekers. You feel me?

20. Re: A week as a Game Developer and my KaW-retirement!

What are you saying?
    Whats your point?