Drop Rate for Mariners’ Tithe

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Original_Belladonna, Feb 1, 2018.

1. So, I’ve currently opened 30 or so Royal Corsair Chests, for 10 nobility each. I’ve also opened up around 4 or 5 of the regular Corsair Chests. I have only gotten one (1) Mariners’ Tithe out of all of them.

Why is the drop rate so low when you need several to start the new epic battle? I’m not complaining, but to say the drop rate increased when it clearly didn’t is crazy. I’ve spent over 300 nobility this event with hardly anything to show for it because of those Royal Chests.

Is this a problem for others? Are you getting a higher drop rate of Tithes from your free or premium chests? Let me know in the comments below. This may be an issue that the devs need to work on if many of us aren’t getting the Tithe drop.

2. Were those 30 you opened from the entire event or from yesterday since the increase? That would weigh heavily on the results of your findings.

And since the increase that was put in yesterday the number of clans that has done the eb went from 1 to 40. And several of those clans have done the eb more than once. So I'd say people are seeing the increase.

3. Thats not entirley accurate mei. Not saying the increase didnt contribute at all to those results, but 24 hours is enough time to gather enough chests to open the items needed. It could be that in the first day there were not enough chests in circulation to run any ebs.

4. If I'm correct the content of each chest is predetermined upon drop. So it's not unlikely to assume that you must have traded for 30 of those chests, which I can assure you a large number of those chests you traded for, dropped prior to the increase in the drop rate:)

Therefore your numbers would be lower.
    I really hope this helps:)

If you want higher rate of drops I would recommend that you only buy chests that you are sure dropped after the increase.

-Jasmine

5. The first day still gave 2 chests per player with the daily legend. Only one clan did the eb in the first 24 hours.

The second day gave 3 chests along with the increase. Now 40 clans have done the eb. Yes this could be that the combination of the two days meant clans could start doing the ebs more but I've seen way more people asking for the new eb to use their tithes on since the increase as opposed to day one. And if drop rates were still on par with the first day I don't think that many clans would have done it, not to mention several times.

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. The chests that dropped prior to the increase were still holding to its lower drop rate.
    Thanks for that!

6. That’s great 40 clans have ran it and even some of those ran it more than once but I think you’re going to end up having clans that want to try it won’t even be able to because of the drop rates. I’ve opened 2 royals since increase and 6 regular with no luck. I’m also only seeing event tokens or if lucky those and 1 other item. I would like to see devs issue 1 free tithe so clans can at least try the new eb once.

7. 1 free tithe would be nice. It's not going to hurt if they did that tbh since the legend is 2 weeks long. I'll pass on the suggestion.

8. Ya got suckered sucka

9. Couldve added a tithe to the collection legend. Not the first couple but maybe like the 1.5k and 7k checkpoints coulda had it as an additional reward

10. Sorry but that's just completely false. Chests from before the change stack with chests from after the change. Thats not how a database works at all. You're suggesting each individual chest is created with predetermined drops. If I were to open a throne on this account with the only chest I have, then it could be said that had I instead traded that chest to someone else who had no chests, they would have instead opened thst throne. Thats the most backwards coding ive ever heard of. There is simply no way anyone intellegent enough to develop a game would be stupid enough to create a database which logs every individual chest and assigns a unique drop to it then stores that information until its opened.

Furthermore, the fact that the chests actually stack only reinforces that drop is rolled upon opening it. Why would you create a twisted database like the obe I just mentioned only to have your code pick one of those at random, or the last one added to the stack, when you open one from the stack?

Sorry but your statement cant possibly be further from the truth.

11. The eb is way too short for the trouble it's worth.
    I paid to open 8 chests and finally got 1 stupid coin. (Nothing from free chests) What a waste of money and effort. Tempted to rate kaw in the App Store now :)

12. I traded for the majority of them, but one would assume the chests from before the increase would all have the same drop rate as the ones after the increase. How hard is it to change the code for all the Royal Corsair chests to have the same increased drop rate? Furthermore, I’m sure not all of my traded chests were from before the increase, as people have been gobbling them up. One would assume that most were obtained and traded after the increase.

13. This exactly.

14. Spending noblity on royal chests has always been a waste regeneration of troops seals circles are a much better purchase so don’t complain I would have used that 300 noblity on circles

15. Got two back to back on regular chest that I open today 1Feb.

16. Since the increase I have had 4 tithe drop from 6 chests opened

17. That's highly unusual. I still haven't seen any drop except the 1 I paid too much for, esp since eb ends before you can blink.

18. I also only get tokens and an occasional idol; it'd be nice if some furnishings drop. You'd think if you pay to open, you'd get more than that. So disappointed. Devs: pls fix the drops.

19. I just think that an eb item should have a higher drop rate than what it currently is. I don’t think our clan has done it yet due to no one being able to get the Tithe to open the eb, so what’s the point? And if it’s a short eb, worth a little more than GOTH, then we may as well just do GOTH. But that takes away from the aspect of the entire game if some can’t do a particular eb because the item needed is almost impossible to get. Like I said before, it’s a nobility rob. That’s all.