Drop Rate for Mariners’ Tithe

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Drop Rate for Mariners’ Tithe

Postby Original_Belladonna on Feb 1 2018, 12:22pm

So, I’ve currently opened 30 or so Royal Corsair Chests, for 10 nobility each. I’ve also opened up around 4 or 5 of the regular Corsair Chests. I have only gotten one (1) Mariners’ Tithe out of all of them.

Why is the drop rate so low when you need several to start the new epic battle? I’m not complaining, but to say the drop rate increased when it clearly didn’t is crazy. I’ve spent over 300 nobility this event with hardly anything to show for it because of those Royal Chests.

Is this a problem for others? Are you getting a higher drop rate of Tithes from your free or premium chests? Let me know in the comments below. This may be an issue that the devs need to work on if many of us aren’t getting the Tithe drop.
Original_Belladonna

Re: Drop Rate for Mariners’ Tithe

Postby Mei on Feb 1 2018, 12:27pm

Were those 30 you opened from the entire event or from yesterday since the increase? That would weigh heavily on the results of your findings.

And since the increase that was put in yesterday the number of clans that has done the eb went from 1 to 40. And several of those clans have done the eb more than once. So I'd say people are seeing the increase.
Mei

Postby Yogurt on Feb 1 2018, 12:41pm

Thats not entirley accurate mei. Not saying the increase didnt contribute at all to those results, but 24 hours is enough time to gather enough chests to open the items needed. It could be that in the first day there were not enough chests in circulation to run any ebs.
Yogurt

Postby Jasmine on Feb 1 2018, 12:42pm

If I'm correct the content of each chest is predetermined upon drop. So it's not unlikely to assume that you must have traded for 30 of those chests, which I can assure you a large number of those chests you traded for, dropped prior to the increase in the drop rate:)

Therefore your numbers would be lower.
I really hope this helps:)

If you want higher rate of drops I would recommend that you only buy chests that you are sure dropped after the increase.

-Jasmine
Jasmine

Postby Mei on Feb 1 2018, 12:52pm

Yogurt wrote:Thats not entirley accurate mei. Not saying the increase didnt contribute at all to those results, but 24 hours is enough time to gather enough chests to open the items needed. It could be that in the first day there were not enough chests in circulation to run any ebs.

The first day still gave 2 chests per player with the daily legend. Only one clan did the eb in the first 24 hours.

The second day gave 3 chests along with the increase. Now 40 clans have done the eb. Yes this could be that the combination of the two days meant clans could start doing the ebs more but I've seen way more people asking for the new eb to use their tithes on since the increase as opposed to day one. And if drop rates were still on par with the first day I don't think that many clans would have done it, not to mention several times.

Jasmine wrote:If I'm correct the content of each chest is predetermined upon drop. So it's not unlikely to assume that you must have traded for 30 of those chests, which I can assure you a large number of those chests you traded for, dropped prior to the increase in the drop rate:)

Therefore your numbers would be lower.
I really hope this helps:)

If you want higher rate of drops I would recommend that you only buy chests that you are sure dropped after the increase.

-Jasmine

You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. The chests that dropped prior to the increase were still holding to its lower drop rate.
Thanks for that!
Last edited by Mei on Feb 1 2018, 12:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mei

Postby DextersBlade on Feb 1 2018, 12:53pm

That’s great 40 clans have ran it and even some of those ran it more than once but I think you’re going to end up having clans that want to try it won’t even be able to because of the drop rates. I’ve opened 2 royals since increase and 6 regular with no luck. I’m also only seeing event tokens or if lucky those and 1 other item. I would like to see devs issue 1 free tithe so clans can at least try the new eb once.
DextersBlade

Postby Mei on Feb 1 2018, 12:56pm

DextersBlade wrote:That’s great 40 clans have ran it and even some of those ran it more than once but I think you’re going to end up having clans that want to try it won’t even be able to because of the drop rates. I’ve opened 2 royals since increase and 6 regular with no luck. I’m also only seeing event tokens or if lucky those and 1 other item. I would like to see devs issue 1 free tithe so clans can at least try the new eb once.

1 free tithe would be nice. It's not going to hurt if they did that tbh since the legend is 2 weeks long. I'll pass on the suggestion.
Mei

Postby Tzshifter on Feb 1 2018, 12:59pm

Ya got suckered sucka
Tzshifter

Postby DextersBlade on Feb 1 2018, 1:01pm

Thanks Mei :)
DextersBlade

Postby Delphin on Feb 1 2018, 1:20pm

Couldve added a tithe to the collection legend. Not the first couple but maybe like the 1.5k and 7k checkpoints coulda had it as an additional reward
Delphin

Next

Return to Off Topic