ATA should stop rewarding players for hopping clans.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yogurt, Jan 31, 2018.

1. I don't hop personally, unless it's with smaller alts to finish legends/get 40k, but i dont think the attention on hoppers should be negative. They are akin to mercs, helping clans speed up, amd put a lot of effort into the game. I wouldn't advise any clan to not let them in, they only help if u have the space to house them. With that said, many want a little boost, say for clan loyalty, as promised in the dev road map way back. I think it would be nice for devs to reward that to a certain degree, while ensuring hoppers still do well as they currently do.

2. Exactly. The idea is not to eliminate mercs but to incentivise perms to not hop out of home clan.

3. There was an event a while back that rewarded clans and players and clan owners IIRC, would love to see another one of those tbh

4. I support this thread to the fullest extent. I like the idea of higher drop rate percentages, based on how long you've been with a clan.

5. Shut up moron, if this happened people would have to spend more money to get 40k tier, and the small people wouldn't be able to get 40k, stop being dumb, idiot.

6. This

7. If what happened, exactly? Why do you think anyone would be getting less items?

8. When ebs came out and system wars were destroyed that killed any clan loyalty like 6yrs ago, devs didn’t address it then and I doubt they will address it now

9. Hating on people that clan jump, yet don't say anything about the admins in clans that send out the ads for jumpers to join?

At the end of the day, some of these clans are small and need help to finish the eb, so I don't see the problem. Also, it benefits people that ee like myself to find a quick eb before war.

10. Each action should equal one event item excluding items.

11. Or, should devs reward clan hoppers more for all the hopping? It takes effort to hop while sitting in a clan can be done by any turd.

12. I posted a forum post about clan loyalty bonus. My idea was simple. Reward people that stay in home clans with a plunder and event item bonus form being in one clan over a length of time.

It's now back in active topics. Feel free to input you're ideas

13. No support that implementation would only benefit the peeps with alts that choose to rp an never leave they clan

14. Way tooooooo much time on your hands .... here’s a thought maybe you should develope your own game Happy Kawing

15. No this is terrible

16. Your the idiot, what the op is saying is that players in home clan should be benefiting from putting in all the effort hitting the eb as apposed to players catching the end of the eb and reaping the rewards of there hard work you fool

17. Wars are constant, wouldn't help

18. This is essentially a dumb idea.

Perms will be perms. People will want to run NK trains. Warriors will want to war.

You're throwing garbage out that won't help QoL on KaW and instead hinder it bc people need to leave their clan at random times.

It won't help anything. just stop

19. lolol rip

20. event item reward is based off actions and doesnt seem to be capped, so i dont see a problem with hitting an eb fron start to finish and at the end of each eb getting 1700 items