ATA should stop rewarding players for hopping clans.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Yogurt, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Event item drops are based on plunder. That's why large accounts can hit goth 10x and get max drops. That's why crux chests improve event item drops.

The single event items seem to be based on a blend of plunder, actions, and possibly another factor or two, though I haven't figured it out wholly. Plunder plays the biggest role, but actions do appear to play another significant role.

2. so you're trying to say im wrong but also right?

3. I mean, you are wrong. Items are capped, different epic battles drop different amounts that cap at a certain point. I can’t get the same amount of items in an HtE than I can in an NK. So bigger accounts can clan hop and get equal or even larger drops than someone that was there from start to finish, even with way less total actions.

4. We will have less people willing to take up Admin roles since hoppers come at the end of the eb and admin has to rush to accept them. Ad is almost useless for first few hrs of eb. Need a long term plan to make Clan administration more worthwhile and less stressful. One way is to create an automatic door filtered by MCS and block list. Thks devs