The Dragon Debacle.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LegionRenamed, Jan 24, 2018.

1. As many of you know, the Dragon or Wrymling was a top 10 event reward from the Black Friday event.

There are supposed to be only 20 of it in the game through top 10 EB event / war event.

Now, due to an ATA glitched event, the chests are dropping every single furniture piece including The Dragon.

So my question is this. It was already announced that the event was a glitch and it wasn't supposed to drop all furnishings.

So are the devs going to take back the free Dragons players have been getting today? Because they were a top 10 event reward and seems very unfair to devalue them and make them a free chest drop.
    I've already seen a few reports of Dragon drops from the free chests. Roll them back and fix this event!
    Imagine spending time and money to get top 10 and then ATA unknowingly let's them drop for free from a glitched event.

Do something about your game ATA. There's only so much a customer can take before they lose faith and walks away.

Requesting a mod to flag this for a dev reply.

2. ATA fix your game. Giving out a top 10 reward as a free chest/premium chest drop is ludicrous.
    What's the point in chasing top 10 then?

3. lol what's wrong OP thought everything was fine and dandy in your KAW world? ...and why you even posting that here? There other "bug" threads & you know damn well no one here in forums can help you 

...smells like butthurt to me lol

IN B4 LOCK 

4. Really does anyone even care at this point? Glad devs are flooding the market with furnishings. Bye bye traders (scammers) of wc

5. This is a false equivalence. I understand you don't like the trading feature, that doesn't make traders = scammers.

In simple terms, the Dragon/Wyrmling was a top 10 event reward. This event was glitched and wasn't supposed to start when it did. The mods said so too.
    So via the glitched chests, players have the possibility to get the same top 10 Dragon that people slogged and spent money for. Which denigrates it's value.
    Either the devs should change the color or pull back all the Dragons that dropped from the glitched chests to keep the sacrosanct top 10 event rewards intact.

If you could get top 10 event rewards from a glitched chest drop later on, it defeats the purpose of it. While you might not agree with me, I'm sure you understand and see the problem here with ATA's mediocrity.
    There's no sync between their departments, which is why the developer that goofed this event up didn't know that the Dragon wasn't a chest drop in any event and that it was only a top 10 event reward.

6. Agree with all the above. Sleepless nights and money wasted if a top 10 item is eventually going to be put in a chest which allows everyone to get it.

Will also put people off from bothering to go for top 10 items in the future.

7. 

8. Where’s my bloody dragon then? Wanna cry bucket loads of tears? Go play heckfire

9. Looking to buy a dragon

10. Devs have canceled out , watered down ...made worthless every single top 10/50/100 ...season equip , event equip since the dawn of time ....were you surprised they would do this to your precious bitcoin furnishings?..,aww sorry

11. sure... and lottery also can get u multi-millions in the real world... question is how many of u got that golden ticket?

on the other side ppl spending a lot of time/$$$ to reach that "15-min" of fame w these biweekly top-10 is what amazes mee :lol:

12. Have to agree. The chests are supposed to contain every item from past events anyway, so nothing really glitched about that. Besides, I’m sure the drop rate is still less than stellar anyway, so chances are there still won’t be many that get the dragon anyway. Also, yes. All eq, furnishings, event rewards etc etc get outdated sooner or later anyway, it’s nothing new.

13. Really poor devs sort it out.

14. You're spending money on something you have no control over. Also as has been said, its not like every other top piece in this game has become antiquated at some point.

Maybe one day if you save it when you're able to transmute furnishings it'll be worth more than the others.

15. I appreciate your response Dragon, but here's the difference.

Anyone chasing top 10 equipment knows that at some point there's going to be better equipment with better stats and aesthetics.

The Dragon was the first of it's kind, it was a top 10 furniture(beast) for Black Friday. At that point, most of us expected there to be new top 10 better furniture eventually. We're okay with that. Just like new top 10 equipment every event.

That's how it's always been with equipment too, but a top 10 reward dropping from free chests two months after the event? That's ludicrous. That's the difference here.

Imagine if older top 10 equipment started dropping from chests a few weeks later? It's stupid.

ATA made a mistake and it was too late for them to correct it as too many players already had a free Dragon drop.
    There's no foresight amongst ATA and their departments, which is why this game is going down.

That's the key difference. You don't see older top 10 equipment rewards drop from loot chests. I will never understand ATA's idiocy.

16. I think the devs recently adjusted it