What is your biggest fear and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by masterchifchaf, Jan 18, 2018.

1. A furbaby is a pet, a cat or a dog for example.

2. I used to have an inordinate fear of spiders, until I moved to Asia started eating them.
    Now? I love them..fried and with a side of chips.

Legit. Spiders used to creep me out because of a couple of childhood encounters, I forced myself to follow spider pages on Instagram, then met a dude who let me pet his spider. (No innuendo)
    I eventually started eating them and now it's become a habit. I see a spider I toss them into a zip lock and save it for a crunchy fried snack.

3. I used to be when I worked in a restaurant

4. Most of them have an emergency button but I read on the news lately that some guy got trapped in one and the emergency button was frozen so he had to break the ice off it with a piece of meat lol

5. As a microbiology student, I fear the looming tide of antimicrobial resistant infections. By the looks of it, a significant number of people reading this will die due to such infections if we are unable to find alternative treatments in the next few years. Frightening stuff.

6. Sorry mate.. Nope

7. Then why cant she just say cat or dog ?

8. Being on the jerry springer show and finding out that girl I've been back dooring is a dude

9. Is that last part a joke? You pack up spiders to eat as a snack?? I understand eating them in like street markets but cooking them yourself? 

10. Sometimes I don't bother cooking them.

11. Nope, what?

12. Sounds like a trashy restaurant who leaves the door open for long periods or a horrible install of the unit with No insulation on the wiring. No way the switch should freeze up. Maybe their experience will make them hire a new mechanic or stop leaving the door open for extended periods.

13. Because furbaby is a term owners use to talk about their pets.

15. This actually happens more often than one would think...