What is your biggest fear and why?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by masterchifchaf, Jan 18, 2018.

1. My biggest fear is the fear of physical pain. Not many people like getting hurt mind you, but I do my absolute utmost to avoid getting hurt at all costs. I can't stand pain, when people say ignore it or put it to the back of your mind, I can't.

To help my fear of pain I started learning Wing Chun. The fists flying at your face and the occasional hit has helped me learn how to deal better with pain, to not be quite so afraid of it.

What is your biggest fear? Why? Have you moved towards getting over it?

2. My biggest fear is getting trapped in a walk in freezer

3. Pretty lame but my biggest fear right now is dying alone

4. Oprah running for president 2020.

5. Rest assured, everyone dies alone.

6. Are you often near walk in freezers?

7. I had a friend in primary school who got trapped in a walk in freezer on a school trip.

8. Fortunately, all walk in freezers are typically equipped with a handle that lets you out from the inside. And many have an axe to break the door with if the handle doesn't work.

My greatest fear is probably contracting smallpox.

9. Because smallpox is a major problem where you live now ?

Flying fists ? Lmao!

I’m afraid of needles and snakes. I’ll trip you if I see a snake coming. I rarely go to doctors for fear of shots.

10. Haha. That’s great.

My fear is not being reunited with my fallen furbaby when I die. Why? Because he was my everything in this world and I would want him for the next.

11. Being sat on by Rosie O’Donnell....self explanatory

12. What the hell is a furbaby?

13. My biggest fear is that my kids grow up to be teenagers that eat tide pods.

14. Ironic I talked to your kids...their biggest fear is that daddy would be a moderator on a tap tap game and not spams time with them

15. Creepy, calm down pennywise ...

16. Yeah, I don’t actually have any kids so.. stop talking to random ones. That gets people in trouble.

17. Troll

18. Hope you do 

19. But they just taste so damn good, especially when washed down with a spoonful of cinnamon.

You know what they say, "a spoon full of cinnamon helps the tide pod go down, the tide pod go down, the tide pod go dowwwwn"