Short Story :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Someone use to do this on a weekly basis a while back? can't remember who for the life of me :D

But anyhoo... Here's my 5 minutes thought up story for y'all :)

Enjoy.

Background Insperation By:
    ONENESS -Okersounds Vol. 013. 03:40 In.

Once upon a moment, when the stars and heaven's wer newly forming.

The gods wanted something to keep the lonely stars company.

So they created Wolf.
    To sing to the stars as they grew.

One night, the god of love heard Wolfs song, and fell for its beauty.

When ever Wolf would sing, he would be drawn to him.

Wolf and Love would sit together.
    As Wolf sang to the stars, Love would radiate passion & energy.

Their harmonics interwoven, the cosmos wer bathed in love and passion, changing the stars.

The stars started dancing with each other. started changing colours,
    reacting to the emotions being poured thru them.

The other gods, not liking this, grew angry & demanded Love stay away from Wolf.

So Love obey'd with resentment in his heart.

But Wolf now missed Loves company, and his songs changed.
    They became sadder.

The stars stopped growing, and Love's heart ached every time he heard Wolfs sad song.

So Love, disobeying the other gods, ran to Wolfs side.

The other gods, enraged, tore apart Love before he could reach Wolf, scattering him into the void.

Wolf was heart broken & cried so loud it shattered the heavens apart, killing the rest of the gods.

Wolf, with only hope to guild him, kept searching the cosmos for his lost Love.
    Stopping only to sing his sad songs to the stars.

Because they're the only one's who understand his loss...

....I guess not all 'on the spot' short stories end with a happy ending :(

*Edit for Insperation :)

2. Damn, dood. A story explaining the universe in under 5 minutes.

If I were to interpret this, I would say that this is a love story between two young adults who come from very different backgrounds. The wolf a young man, and Love, a woman who is of a higher class or proposed higher standing. The other gods represent her culture, parents, family that have forbidden the relationship between the two, and, as a result, she commits suicide. The man, Wolf, is distressed, and throws aside his previously held beliefs and cutural ties, rebelling against the society that didnt allow their union. He continues to look for someone like her, someone who seemed so perfect for him, but never again finds that same feeling of Love.

3. Are you talking about Susan? Was that her name? A diamond in the rough. The kawunity didn't know what talent was gracing our presence!!!

4. Ahh Suzanne, still on peoples minds after all these months.And they thought she didnt know what she was doing. Naysayers wrong yet again. :roll:

5. I honestly cannot recall the name of the account sorry :(

6. Thanks :)