Kaw changed through the years

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by XxXBLACKXxXHEARTXxX, Jan 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know I thought I would never write in forums. To saying how much kaw has changed.
    To the point I am making if you was a old kawer you would remember the old system. I thought it was better then the new system in some ways.
    Like for one is the war system was all clans battle each other, and to having lots of new ebs.
    Or to the events which was not in the old kaw. These things are I think not good in my view , but as most known I never liked the events I felt it made kaw not as fun. This is my thoughts, but I would like to your guys good, or bad hey it up to you on how you see kaw
    Thanks
    Blackheart

2. I think it could be better if it was planned out better

3. A year and a half to late?

4. If you can remeber anything ether or I was just saying what I felt that buged me.

5. Oh yeah do have good points bro
    See I do like the new events and the equipment and the show case items and the furniture

But the wars are not the same any more but they are trying :)

6. Ya I agree they are, but I think they could have planned the update out more better. See I felt the update was rushed out more then I thought also it seems not worth getting event equipment is lacking in stats if you know what I mean. With the old war equipment and eb equipment I see the difference in those but the event ones not so much.

8. Oh yeah I know the older equipment is stronger by far on some of the new equipment

9. I agree it has changed some good some not so good and the not so good is what is not updated as I speak of the war system. It’s been left to the side of the road and really needs to be fixed to balance the game back to what it use to be.

10. I agree to that I think if its more balanced then I don't think it won't be so bad, but until it happens it going to be bad right now

11. For me the good is the events, just not how they are run. I feel like instead of having 6 pieces of EQ it should just be 1 piece of EQ. That drops at 15,000. Before everyone freaks out here is why.

First, it makes it more of a challenge to get to and it’s a universal placement on the rewards board. It would stop the OP small accounts from staying small and encourage them to grow as drops are size based and not action based.

Second, it gives power back to EB EQ as smaller players can still chase EQ dropped from ebs untill they reach a mid range and and acquire 15k event items to start dropping legend EQ. Gives them a goal to reach so that they can get better EQ from the EB EQ.

Finally, it prevents the mass of junk floating around and might actually give some power to the “charms” by reducing the amount put in to the system.

For me personally charms are just junk and I don’t believe they are useful given today’s attack power. When your attack power is well over 25b a charm that adds 1,000 is essentially useless. And yes I know “but when you have a stack of them it makes a difference!” But really it doesn’t. Consider how much you would have in charms x .02 to equal even 1b in attack power. It’s a nice distraction but in the grad scheme it’s just that, a distraction.

But I do miss the days of actual system wars. Not these 1hr no risk wars that devs forgot about but the legit 48hr wars when actual strategy was required. And no I don’t mean the late year turtle wars where no one opted in till the last hour I’m talking about the 09-10 wars when your whole clan opted in in the first hour and it was an all out brawl for two solid days. There was a feeling of reward from the win itself. Knowing that your clan put in the time and came out of it with pride. Win or lose you enjoyed it. When a strip could change the face of the leaderboard. When the gap wasn’t so outrageous that moving up was unattainable.

All and all I still enjoy kaw but it’s like after 7 years it’s a habit for me like smoking or eating. The fire is gone and I’ve become content just logging in to log in. It would be cool to see devs actually care enough to update old mechanics like hit ranges, war system, equipment upgrades ie: removing the aqua/inferno system and implementing a single upgrade path, or better yet upgrading with gold as we very desperately need a gold sink in this game outside of the “land fix” which stoped working two land sets ago cuz people just stopped upgrading and started hoarding allies as upgrades got too expensive to even bother with, thus trashing the allies market which is just the top LB passing everyone around I’ve only had 5 different owners the last two years and I’ve been sold 100s of times. I’ll end my rambling now cuz I’m sure y’all quit reading 3 paragraphs ago 

12. I do agree with you a lot on those points these are great points to the system and I think they change some of them to make the war system fun and then maybe kaw can be much fun. As for the points for the eb eq that's how I was long ago where I chased for the eb alot, but as of todays kaw those events I feel make the eq to easy to get it's why I like the chase for eb eq over the event ones, but this why I made the thread to get views on ppls. :) and ya it was long but great points though

13. Riddiculous to say theres no strategy to EE wars when i can count the people who can wc them well on my left hand.. also
    #BringBackWarEQ

14. The kaw most people talk about requires lot of time...new kaw requires way less activity while still giving good rewards which in my opinion is how phone games should be

15. Shut up you moron, that eliminates small and new players getting EQ and then they will quit, making new players obsolete.

16. Epics killed cc. Events and equipments made kaw more like work then a fun game.I know all about the past in kaw,next month my 7 year badge. There where times cc went so fast you could barely keep up.

17. Locked per OP request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.