Goodbye Friends

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Dec 24, 2017.

1. BYEEEEEEE AND DONT COME BACK IN A FEW MONTHS YA CLOWN

2. TL:DR bye thoe

3. Probably not a good place to discuss such things to begin with huh?

Probably not good to use an mmo as some kind of replacement for an RL one doesn't have huh?

Probably should know the above two statements by now huh?

4. Only knew you from a far you seem pretty cool hope things work out an you come back lol more peeps leave the less different people we have

5. tbf KaW relevance can’t mean much to you bcos you don’t have any :lol:

6. So sorry to see you go. I too have have ongoing substance/alcohol abuse issues my current 7 day silence is testament.

Take a break, but please do come back. KaW will never be the same without you.

7. And dont take the negative posts personally, they're just RL inexpierienced.

8. See ya tomorrow, again

9. Drop build or this thread has zero credit.....seems like attention seeking to me.....op probably back already

10. I know immortal and he is not seeking attention in any means. To assume things usually makes one an ass 90% of the time. How about when things come up like this... with his reason for leaving which takes a lot for a person to put out there in public view, instead of trolling actually wish him the best for him on his road to recovery and a great New Year with his path to success already set which will go into the next year.

Nothing but success, prosperity and the best for you immortal. Hope when the clouds clear I see you back again.

~TG

11. Think some of you are expecting too much from a community that goes out of its way to troll/annoy/pester people.

12. How about ya be quiet Yes Man

Edit: If you have to sign your name or initials at the bottom of a post when your name is already at the top, you a fool.

13. Best of luck in Real life. Ignore the trolls.

14. I never asked u noob.

15. Amount of times I see this dead joke I puke 

16. I puke everytime i see you.

17. Damn already have you on my farm target block link list . 

18. I can't wait to see that green dot by OP's name lol 

19. RIP pc users

20. Thank you so much titan ️️