Goodbye Friends

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ImmortalFaZe_TDT, Dec 24, 2017.

1. Well KaW, it’s truly time for me to say my goodbyes. I have been here since 2011, some of you may know me by Mickey12345, that was my old account.

Now I could make a long ass sweet retirement post and put a lot of effort into it, but let’s be honest when’s the last time you saw an amazing post? Anyway I would like to just thank everyone that helped me and all the people that I genuinely became friends with, I will always have a special place in my heart for you guys ️

Lately I’ve been struggling a lot with family and substance abuse problems, and I really haven’t had much time to be on, and honestly not playing was amazing, and it just showed me how much this game doesn’t matter, how much I was only holding on because of sentimental value. Nostalgia is one of the most powerful things in life and it sure as hell kept me going on here. I love all you guys foes and friends, and I hope you all the best in life and In KaW.

I do wanna shoutout one clan that unfortunately isn’t around anymore, but holy **** they were actually the only reason I stuck around this game, and they’re name is, Ethe’real.

You guys are literally the reason I played, I miss you guys so much I wish to the sun and back that we could be a family clan again... maybe that’ll get me back if that could ever happen.

I’ll see you guys around, if you wanna talk I’ll probably keep the app, but it’d be easier to catch me on line username: ImmortalFaZe

Audios warriors.

2. Bye,see you tomorrow

3. Catch ya on the flipside mate

4. Best of luck brother

5. audio :lol:

6. Just retire quietly without a forum post. No one even cares

7. Why must everyone announce it.

8. They need the attention. Can’t just go quietly

9. You guys are just pathetic and sad, leave the guy alone

10. Who are you?

11. See you tomorrow.

12. Wow, holyschu thinks he is awesome and that kaw relevance actually matters, just proves how sad you are, also unblock me

13. Can someone pass that on to holy moron please

14. Whatever guys I remember when it used to be respectful to post this whatever

15. Immortal,

You will be missed, for what you’ve stated you’re making the right move and I give props for your decision. It’s been great having you around for as long as you have been here, and I do hope that one day when the clouds clear I may see you here again even just to say what’s up and see how things are going.

Fight the good fight,
    ~TG

16. See ya tomorrow

17. what are you hooked on? meth? ...what music you listen to?

18. Have fun, might I suggest gifting your charms to friends as a farewell for XMas? I think that would be a proper farewell.

Edit; Also GOOD luck with your real life stuff man. Take care of yourself first and foremost.

19. Probably not something to joke about.