Goodbye Friends

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Goodbye Friends

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Dec 30 2017, 4:29pm

ImmortalFaZe wrote:
Titan_God wrote:I know immortal and he is not seeking attention in any means. To assume things usually makes one an ass 90% of the time. How about when things come up like this... with his reason for leaving which takes a lot for a person to put out there in public view, instead of trolling actually wish him the best for him on his road to recovery and a great New Year with his path to success already set which will go into the next year.

Nothing but success, prosperity and the best for you immortal. Hope when the clouds clear I see you back again.

~TG

Thank you so much titan ️️

Just checking to see how many people cried for u and give your thread a wee bump did u ? .......quality.....couldn't make it up.
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Re: Goodbye Friends

Postby Tzshifter on Dec 30 2017, 5:31pm

ImmortalFaZe wrote:
Titan_God wrote:I know immortal and he is not seeking attention in any means. To assume things usually makes one an ass 90% of the time. How about when things come up like this... with his reason for leaving which takes a lot for a person to put out there in public view, instead of trolling actually wish him the best for him on his road to recovery and a great New Year with his path to success already set which will go into the next year.

Nothing but success, prosperity and the best for you immortal. Hope when the clouds clear I see you back again.

~TG

Thank you so much titan ️️

See ya Tomorrow
Tzshifter

Previous

Return to Off Topic