Botting

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Botting

Postby quigamalathedestroyer on Dec 18 2017, 3:12pm

Pretty sure everyone on this thread will need one of these love bots
quigamalathedestroyer

Postby -SS-Thrawn-SS- on Dec 18 2017, 3:25pm

quigamalathedestroyer wrote:Pretty sure everyone on this thread will need one of these love bots

What if each of us already is one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-SS-Thrawn-SS-

Postby _BobRossz-TCW-HappyBush_ on Dec 18 2017, 3:43pm

quigamalathedestroyer wrote:Pretty sure everyone on this thread will need one of these love bots

One of my 18 personality settings is "Soft Spoken Tender Hearted Painter."
_BobRossz-TCW-HappyBush_

Postby Tzshifter on Dec 18 2017, 4:59pm

How do you buy gold? I havent really looked into it but im interested.
Tzshifter

Postby Tzshifter on Dec 18 2017, 5:00pm

TCW-BobRosszHappyBush-TCW wrote:
Tzshifter wrote:Anybody wanna give me a few mill?

For an army of cough robots?

Nah I got my acc hacked and got my mills stolen
Tzshifter

Postby Bjorn_Ironside on Dec 18 2017, 9:27pm

i think robotics will have a positive & negative impact into the future. Medically they'll be to the benefit of the majority as the price becomes more reasonable...we already see the benefits today, such as surgery becoming more accurate & those who once were disabled getting new leases on life, with robotic aids and body parts, etc. Information gathering can be boosted greatly with further development into robotics but i imagine has its downside in loss of privacy and upsides in more knowledge being gained and better transparency. Crime enforcememt and overall peace will probably suffer greatly due to greater weapon capabilities and greater capability to commit crimes that will likely not be matched by those trying to develop & use peacekeeping bots in order to balance and reduce crime. On the side of companion/cough bots i guess lonely folks need loving too, it could help reduce depression and anxiety, etc but might see an increase of introverts in society rather than extraverts i guess as less people will feel the desire to interact with real ppl...it's not really my thing but i won't hold it against them lol.
Overall i guess how robotics use is regulated and enforced in the future is going to be the deciding factor on how they end up impacting society negatively or positively really...imo we really need to slow down advancement of robotical capabilities until security measures can be brought up to date or even ahead of the times first.
Bjorn_Ironside

Postby BabyBicep on Dec 19 2017, 3:11am

Anyone need a polypore staker on rs3 hit me up :D
BabyBicep

Previous

Return to Off Topic