FLAT EARTH

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -KING-FART-MASTER-, Dec 10, 2017.

1. So who thinks the earth is flat? I bet there is lots of you weirdos out there that think the earth is flat. Here is ur opportunity to convince me.

2. I'm convinced you're 12.

3. In convinced ur a flat earther. Derp

4. If the world was round all the water would fall off so it has to be flat

5. .

6. The flat earth community is a community based all around the globe.

7. Recently had this thread so no need for another one.

8. Legit quote from the flat earther website lmao

9. I think that says all I need to know.

10. Underwater bubbles are flat,

All rain drops are flat,

Everything in nature is flat,

It's only natural that shape if the planet is equal to everything else that is naturally flat.

11. I'm more convinced of an inner earth than a flat earth.

12. So do all you flat folks believe that we have never been to the moon also, cause were trapped in a dome here on flat earth right? Hahaha

13. Flat earthers are just stupid people trying to be edgy..

14. Hey man, have you ever looked over the edge of the earth? Well I have. Theirs nothing man. Nothing. Its scary man scary

15. At the time we went to the moon it would have been more costly to fake it then do it. Bc the detail in the photos had to be done digitally and could have been done digitally but the hardware and idea of doing so digitally couldn’t have even been thought of yet. Cartons were drawings played fast the idea of animation wasn’t even a idea to be thought of at the time.

16. I can’t wait for all you “flat earthers” to be flat. Seriously...... I’ll hire a steamroller

17. Look god damn it earths not flat moon is 240,000 miles away and you can see it right? ...mt. Everest is 8,000 miles away and you can't see it. Think about that you idiots.

...it is hollow though (Earth & moon) X

18. YEAHHHHHH SONNNNN! HAHAHAHHA

19. If the earth was round, why is the sky flat??