Flat Earth

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Flat Earth

Postby Delphin on Dec 2 2017, 10:17pm

Then why cant I see China? I have perfect vision.
Delphin

Postby Yogurt on Dec 2 2017, 10:30pm

Delphin wrote:Then why cant I see China? I have perfect vision.

Because perfect vision wont let you see through thousands of miles of atmosphere and gas. If there were no atmosphere and the earth was flat you'd still probably not be able to see other continents just because mountains and tectonic height differences exist.
Yogurt

Postby Delphin on Dec 2 2017, 10:33pm

Good try, but I know air is see through. And you cant go around saying the earth is flat, and then talk about mountains. Best you can do then is say "The earth is bumpy"
Delphin

Postby Yogurt on Dec 2 2017, 10:57pm

Delphin wrote:Good try, but I know air is see through. And you cant go around saying the earth is flat, and then talk about mountains. Best you can do then is say "The earth is bumpy"

Air isn't see through. Oxygen is, but oxygen only makes up 20% of our atmosphere. There's hydrogen, nitrogen, even water. Lots of water vapor over the oceans. Denying the existence of mountains is just moronic. You should learn a bit more about flat earth theory before ridiculing us for things we don't believe in.
Yogurt

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 2 2017, 11:27pm

Delphin wrote:Good try, but I know air is see through. And you cant go around saying the earth is flat, and then talk about mountains. Best you can do then is say "The earth is bumpy"

You're face is bumpy ...& your elbows are ashey
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 2 2017, 11:46pm

Delphin wrote:Then why cant I see China? I have perfect vision.

Perfect Bionic vision? It's 7267 miles away, round or flat. Unless you live in North Korea.
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby ToddSti1lluvsBacon on Dec 3 2017, 1:16am

Devourment wrote:This side of the earth is flat, beneath is a whole vast world with many unknown life forms, dinosaurs do exist in this realm beneath the planet too.

Yes sir you are correct and I am correct ...the planet we inhabit is both hollow and flat (sorta). It's a HOLLOW BOX W/INNER SUN. The outer panel we live on is of course called Earth. There are 5 other outer panels each with its own sun and then there are 6 more inner flat panels with one inner sun. Idk where X came up with that turtle/elephant pic from (probably Cornell) 
ToddSti1lluvsBacon

Postby arkst on Dec 4 2017, 10:24am

When i put a ball on the floor it rolls so youre wrong
arkst

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Dec 4 2017, 10:32am

Devourment wrote:I'm making this thread a short one, I'll try to condense as much information as I can and keep it short before it gets deleted for exposing the truth...

The earth is flat, the evidence that I have complied proves this. If you place any round object on the floor it will not move on its own, thus proving that the earth is flat.

Please don't be fooled by NASA telling you the world is round, it is NOT.

You are definitely short on something...
I’ll condense this further...

Define circumnavigation?
Eg if u fly east will u arrive back at your starting point or where will u end up?
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT on Dec 4 2017, 10:32am

Earth is round not flat triangular or cone so let it rest already geez... You people need a life
tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic