Flat Earth

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourment, Nov 29, 2017.

1. No. You are all wrong! The earth is triangular.

Illuminati confirmed.

2. If the earth was round then shoes would be curved at the bottom. They arent so the worlds flat.

3. If people had butts, mattresses wouldn't be flat...that's literally how stupid this argument is

4. Starting a mars is flat movement soon as well

6. This side of the earth is flat, beneath is a whole vast world with many unknown life forms, dinosaurs do exist in this realm beneath the planet too.

7. This is 100% true fact.

8. [title=feldspar+white]I have a photo from space[/title]

9. It's called gravitational pull that moves the earth.. and if the earth was flat.. it would be sunny all the time.. shine a flashlight on a piece of paper.. then try it on a sphere

10. This is assuming the sun is a sphere rather than a focused lamp.

11. Then why cant I see China? I have perfect vision.

12. Because perfect vision wont let you see through thousands of miles of atmosphere and gas. If there were no atmosphere and the earth was flat you'd still probably not be able to see other continents just because mountains and tectonic height differences exist.

13. Good try, but I know air is see through. And you cant go around saying the earth is flat, and then talk about mountains. Best you can do then is say "The earth is bumpy"

14. Air isn't see through. Oxygen is, but oxygen only makes up 20% of our atmosphere. There's hydrogen, nitrogen, even water. Lots of water vapor over the oceans. Denying the existence of mountains is just moronic. You should learn a bit more about flat earth theory before ridiculing us for things we don't believe in.

15. You're face is bumpy ...& your elbows are ashey

16. Perfect Bionic vision? It's 7267 miles away, round or flat. Unless you live in North Korea.

17. Yes sir you are correct and I am correct ...the planet we inhabit is both hollow and flat (sorta). It's a HOLLOW BOX W/INNER SUN. The outer panel we live on is of course called Earth. There are 5 other outer panels each with its own sun and then there are 6 more inner flat panels with one inner sun. Idk where X came up with that turtle/elephant pic from (probably Cornell) 

18. When i put a ball on the floor it rolls so youre wrong

19. You are definitely short on something...
    I’ll condense this further...

Define circumnavigation?
    Eg if u fly east will u arrive back at your starting point or where will u end up?

20. Earth is round not flat triangular or cone so let it rest already geez... You people need a life