You heard it

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AbsoIet, Nov 27, 2017.

1. YEAH, YOU READ IT RIGHT

And yes I know you all missed me, hell I would miss me because I know how awesome I am, but let us not talk about that. I don't care about your "low effort" comments nor your cf posts (although I must admit that the Venom cf thread kinda almost left me dying of laughter)

I will definitely post "reserved" as first comment because that's how cool I am, I'm an old school, I've been in wars bigger than what you could imagine, I've fought enemies BIGGER than what you could imagine, being betrayed, being in awesome alliances, being kicked out and farmed by those alliances.

My scars are vivid examples of my struggle but hey, that's what made me the awesome warrior I am right now.

FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE

If you love yourself don't you ever dare to create a thread with BB codes on an android OR iPhone, you'll regret it later

2. Reserved!

3. You couldn't possibly create a thread like this so hush, pawn.

5. I've created several low quality threads! But none with this amount of ego stroking.

6. I'd pick ego stroking over low effort threads I'll tell you that much. Pretty sure most of the mods around here and the KaWmmunity agree.

7. This is bad and you should feel bad.

8. Bob has a kitten tied up in his closet that he pokes with a stick

9. No. I love animals. My pokin' stick is for people only.

10. People are animals as well, so you trying to boost your supposed badarseness with this statement just made you look a lot stupider than what you already are.

11. I've chosen the name of a gentle, whispering artist. No badarsery here. Lol

12. Cool it, speedo

13. In that case you should've named yourself over me. ;)

15. Watch out guys we have a new badass on the block. Don't mess with him or he'll 'meme you out' without mercy!

17. Who the hell names himself Yogurt anyway, you fermented blob of milk.

18. Okay you’re funny welcome