JUGGALOS THREAD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PosteMalone, Nov 22, 2017.

1. ICP had a UK tour planned a few weeks back and the venues they were booked at mugged them off and ruined the whole thing completely... Thats what happens when Meth heads try to do things. Silly juggalos.

2. Ild say they're prob more dysfunctional then most people ...I just HATE it when anybody voluntarily takes on the role of "the victim" and expects others to pander to them for it. Like when they claim they are victims of racism, like the idiot in this thread did earlier. The only thing they're victims of is their own poor choices.

...their music is just such crap lol

3. It's just the biggest load of crap I've ever listened to

Seriously they HAVE to make really bad music, they're not selling music they're selling an image and the music is attached to that image ...it's a false image of them being victims of abuse from a malevolent society out to get them or that prevents them from somehow getting what they should have or deserve. It's an excuse to underachieve and be lazy. They present themselves as outcasts but they're the ones that choose to separate themselves from the rest of society.

...hence the reason that ALOT OF THEM (to be fair not all) are drug addicts, unemployed, petty criminals & underachievers looking for a reason to fail and to be pitied for it.

The music promotes nothing but violence, drug abuse, & community among those violent drug users.

...& of course Faygo which I'm sure is disgusting

If they made good music it would blow their whole culturally appropriated victims of rasicm schtick that they try to sell.

Sorry but being white rappers (really really bad ones) doesn't priveledge you to the same issues that real minorities actually do have and face.

...stop doing drugs get educated and employed

4. Faygo is actually pretty darn good. I'm not defending juggalos, I'm defending innocent, affordably priced soda.

5. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the faygo, I've never tried it so I really wouldn't know. The metro area that I live in has a local soda called Rock Creek ...God it's awful. You only see it in convenience stores deep in the ghetto. I think I 2L goes for like .79 cents and it's not even worth that. It's horrible. I just assumed faygo was the Detroit version of Rock Creek.

I like Verners and some other regional sodas just nothing from where I'm presently living ...it seems odd to me though why faygo and Verners and others don't market & distribute nationally if it sells well regionally?? Big Red from Texas sells great there but you don't see it outside Texas??

6. We have big red here in corn town Iowa I think. That's the stuff that tastes like strawberry cotton candy right? And faygo makes some pretty convincing knock offs, like Moon Mist is just dew. The orange is great too, my kids love it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The "cola" however isn't my favorite. It tastes like flat diet Pepsi. You can get a 3L of faygo for a buck at the Dollar Tree, which makes it super affordable if you're in a tight spot.