Hello World!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sean893, Nov 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good day everyone, and welcome to another temporary thread!

To start off, I have not been active in the forums of this game for a very long time. Not since around 2016 I believe! For those of you who may still know me, that's great! For those who don't, no problem, for I am ready to introduce myself again! After 4 years of playing Kaw with my friends, I figured that eventually I do need to break the formality a little bit.

My name is sean893, and I am currently 21 years old this year. As of now, I am currently studying a
    Bachelor's Degree (Honours) in Multimedia Technology. Gosh, I found the new interest to create, edit and produce Flash animations and I'm still learning 3D Character Modelling and a video editing software, the Adobe Premiere Pro! In addition, my first year degree's CGPA was 3.15/4! I am bound to start my Internship on next year after I have completed my second semester for my second year! Lastly, I will turn 22 in January 2018!

I'm pretty sure that I missed most of what is really happening on the bigger picture of this game,
    apart from actively participating in Legends without really getting involved in the social
    aspect, and I'm here now to be actively involved in forums once more!

How is everyone, who is reading this forum post doing today? Let's do some ice-breaking session and get to know each other! Meanwhile, if someone can fill me in with any details of what is happening within this game in 2017 I am very interested to hear!

Have a blessed day, everyone! :D

P.S: I realized that I also could not access Photobucket anymore, which meant that I may not be able to post images or GIFS in forums for now (and now I wish I could!) >.<. But that doesn't really matter as long as I can still be active!

2. Hellooo! Welcome back :) I have no Idea whats going on on KAW and I'm a massive noob, but still, hello!!

3. Hello there, Devourment! It's very nice to meet you! It's like I just immediately meet a new person crossing paths with me while we are in a social room!

And it's okay if you have no idea what's going on with this game, in fact me too!

4. Welcome back, sean.

5. Why are you trying to learn or develop skills on Flash? ...Adobe say it'll be gone by 2020

6. Welcome back as well _ZE_FireKTN_MP_ ! I can imagine you with a burning fireball in your hand, casted against a group of enemy soldiers! And once they look at it, they'll scream in terror not because it's an ordinary fireball but your unique power within that fireball!

I didn't know Adobe's going to make Flash gone by 2020, Todd! I am learning Flash and also now Animate CC 2017 not just because those softwares are part of my degree study syllabus and modules, but that it has also sparked a new fundamental drive for me to learn new skills to create images and Flash animations, be it interactive or non-interactive! :D

7. Your still young enough to have a life, quit while you can .

8. Welcome back. Devs are as idiotic as ever, and updates are as terrible as ever. Not a good update for years.

9. Sean, nice to meet you. I can't help you, lol. I started only 3 months ago, so a newbie. I think with being active you will get up to speed in no time at all.

10. And I'm still running my life quite well! I have taken occasional, long 2 week breaks from this game!
    I made lots of friends in my university life, to playing card games with them, to joining the new Debate Club, to exercise at least 2 hours brisk walking every day (that includes
    stairs!) , eating vegetables and now adding flaxseeds to my eating diet! I also made a decent time management, prioritized my studies and arrange a short memo list of things from most to least important! Ding!

Acknowledged! And, how 'terrible' exactly are the updates? Could you name one?
    Other than the repetitive Legends? :D

Welcome to the forums and nice to meet you too Gesiggie! Only 3 months and you're about to reach 300 million combined stats!
    I bet your time and efforts to growing your Kingdom this big has finally paid off!
    :D

11. Is no one else curious as to what drugs this bloke is on?

12. Oh BTW don't read any of X_X threads ...it kills brain cells

13. Thanks for the heads up i almost opened one.

14. Sean, great to see you back again. It was different not having you around while you were gone but great times renewed having you back :)

Aka: Titan_God ;)

15. "Hello World" reminds me of the first program I wrote at school.

cout<<"Hello World";

16. Let me see..
    Charms, trading, furnishings, legends, no eq from war, NK, new lands, killing pc off.. To name a few

17. Thats a hectic life your leading sean . Dont burn yourself out too soon .Good luck in all that you do .

18. Sean! Great to see you're back again! :D

19. Welcome back Sean893, I look forward to your random posts of kindness again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.