Why do we have politicians?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Nov 8, 2017.

1. You all look the same to me, I been attacked constantly since I made the thread, let's just talk about the document jeeeez

2. I searched the thread using the search function.

The only person who has said trash is yourself.

3. Did you read page 42, page 42 and 43 about a family, in the context of the 50's (or is it 43 & 44)

4. See. The issue is we see the document as illogical.

You come off as narcissistic.

I don't really have much of a point so *derp*

5. Why am I held to a higher standard than anyone, people can make dumb threads about cartoons and everyone loves it, don't have to be real at all

I make any thread about anything and I'm the worst guy ever, lol all you people are jerks and I'm always defending

Why do I have to be blamed just because you don't like what I'm bringing, you guys got the problem coming to terms with what I'm posting

You're so serious as if the sky is falling when I'm around, and when the topic is cartoons, something that's actually not real at all, it's the best thing ever

You say I come off as narcissist, I literally copied two pages of a document, tell me how is that my typing anything or coming off as anything

When it's actually someone else's coming off as whatever you think

Then 5 seconds later what's the first comment, an attack, and another attack, and another and another and it's been ten days non stop assault, I want to see you defend yourself in a polite way lol

You see the document as illogical? Why not say that then? It is very technical

6. 1. Roni's & Kasama's threads get as much if not more flack then yours does
    2.uhhhh ...because we're not COMMINISTS??

1. You're fat & ugly & we hate you
    2. To quote RozzsBush ..."whaaa whaaa whaaa call the whaambulance"

7. Re: Why do we have politicians?thi

Thing is X is we pretty much all hate each other ...we just collectively hate you more(lol) if you could stop making RL butthurt threads we could leave you alone go back to hating each other 

...plus you're a COMMUNIST (& fat/ugly) 