Why do we have politicians?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Does ALL this sound familiar to everyone?

.....Don't be surprised if you see X on the news one day like this bill cooper psycho

2. X literally copied and pasted the rankings of a lunatic 

3. If you had done as much research into the document posted you would be alright lol instead of going off on some random tangent about William Cooper

Let me guess... More Wikipedia? Lol

Just keep bumping it buddy, keep the thread alive

State of the Nation
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=14945

The CIA created the ‘Conspiracy Theory’ Meme to shut down the Truth Movement

Many ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ are highly skilled Investigative Journalists and Professional Researchers.

Others are deeply respected Historical Revisionists and University Professors.

Then there are those who are lifelong Truth Seekers Armchair Detectives and Citizen Reporters.

Kerosene don't melt tower 7?

Let's hear some good old conspiracy theory that everyone accepts like evolution, one that has zero evidence

Once there is evidence it's not a theory, keep looking for that monkey man bro

4. I like that.

It is listed as one of the sources for the document as a whole so you tell me.

Hahaha, 'telling the truth'. If you consider a conspiracy theory, the truth.

5. Read the original post, says nothing about William Cooper, that's all you, I said many people wrote ABOUT silent weapons for wars

You are the only one saying William Cooper wrote it

I tell you what the document says, it was Harvard study by Rockefeller, then the navy took over when the grant ran out to keep the study going, that's what it says but you're scared to read it

You found William Cooper wrote a book in 1991, this document is from the 50's it started after wwii, so you do the math which one came first? Duh

Maybe Harvard is in the business of pumping out conspiracy theories I don't know

I don't think it's for you to say either, I'm just sharing the document and instead of talking about it you're making all kinds of presumptions and assumptions and theories of your own

It's just interesting study by Harvard about the economy, what's the big deal why you do mind blown, why you try to dismiss it SO HARD, relax bro read it don't read it I don't care

6. I'm saying William Cooper's book was a source.

I didn't say William Cooper wrote the document.

Where did I say William Cooper wrote the document?

Quote me

7. You got it backwards, the document is the source to the William Cooper book,

not William Cooper is the source

Harvard is the source

I didn't even know about William Cooper, I put the link to the document not the book

8. One of the first lines on the first page it says, "the following document was TAKEN from two sources" then proceeds to list two sources including an unknown website that sourced William Cooper's book.

How am I confused?

It says in plain english in your link.

9. Search for silent weapons for quiet wars your going to find hundreds of sites each one probably has different cover page

10. Buddy so there is no universal document?
    You're even denying the credibility of the sources, Harvard wasn't mentioned as a source, neither was rockerfeller.

The dude just donated to Harvard college to do a project that delves into social engineering in WWII, according to the document.

It appears if anyone is confused here, it has to be yourself.

11. Yeah look it says there is two documents they compared the document to what's in his book and they're the same, and confirmed it was adopted as policy of the bilderberg group in 1954

William Cooper book didn't come out until 1991, they just confirmed that he wrote about the document and probably added the graphs

12. Quote from document pls

13. Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    Forward
    This manuscript was delivered to our offices by an unknown person. We did not steal the
    document, nor are we involved with any theft from the United States Government, and
    we did not get the document by way of any dishonest methods. We feel that we are not
    endangering the "National Security" by reproducing this document, quite the contrary; it
    has been authenticated and we feel that we are not only within our rights to publish it, but
    morally bound to do so.
    Regarding the training manual, you may have detected that we had to block out the
    marginal notes made by the selectee at the C.I.A. Training Center, but I can assure you
    that the manual is authentic, and was printed for the purpose of introducing the selectee to
    the conspiracy. It has been authenticated by four different technical writers for Military
    Intelligence, one just recently retired who wants very much to have this manual
    distributed throughout the world, and one who is still employed as an Electronics
    Engineer by the Federal Government, and has access to the entire series of Training
    Manuals. One was stationed in Hawaii, and held the highest security clearance in the
    Naval Intelligence, and another who is now teaching at a university, and has been
    working with the Central Intelligence Agency for a number of years, and wants out
    before the axe falls on the conspirators.
    We believed that the entire world should know about this plan, so we distributed
    internationally one-hundred of these manuscripts, to ask individuals at top level positions
    their opinions. The consensus opinion was to distribute this to as many people as who
    wanted it, to the end that they would not only understand that "War" had been declared
    against them, but would be able to properly identify the true enemy to Humanity.
    Delamer Duverus
    PAGE 01

Read page 6 it tells you about Harvard and Rockefeller

I think I even quoted it on op

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
    World War II. The original purpose of Operations Research was to study the strategic and
    tactical problems of air and land defense with the objective of effective use of limited
    military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics).
    It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be
    useful for totally controlling a society. But better tools were necessary.
    Social engineering (the analysis and automation of a society) requires the correlation of
    great amounts of constantly changing economic information (data), so a high-speed
    computerized data-processing system was necessary which could race ahead of the
    society and predict when society would arrive for capitulation.
    Relay computers were to slow, but the electronic computer, invented in 1946 by J.
    Presper Eckert and John W. Mauchly, filled the bill.
    The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear
    programming in 1947 by the mathematician George B. Dantzig.
    Then in 1948, the transistor, invented by J. Bardeen, W.H. Brattain, and W. Shockley,
    promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power
    requirements.
    With these three inventions under their direction, those in positions of power strongly
    suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with the push of a
    button.
    Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four-
    year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard Economic Research Project for the
    study of the structure of the American Economy.i

One year later, in 1949, The United
    States Air Force joined in.
    In 1952 the grant period terminated, and a high-level meeting of the Elite was held to
    determine the next phase of social operations research. The Harvard project had been
    very fruitful, as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting
    the feasibility of economic (social) engineering.
    Engineered in the last half of the decade of the 1940's, the new Quiet War machine stood,
    so to speak, in sparkling gold-plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954.
    With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of unlocking unlimited sources of
    fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent
    availability of unlimited social power was a possibility only decades away.
    The combination was irresistible.
    PAGE 05

14. Even kaw is part of it, look here on page 36, distract people with fake news and vidya games

Diversion, the Primary Strategy

Experience has prevent that the simplest method of securing a silent weapon and gaining
    control of the public is to keep the public undisciplined and ignorant of the basic system
    principles on the one hand, while keeping them confused, disorganized, and distracted
    with matters of no real importance on the other hand.
    This is achieved by:
    * disengaging their minds; sabotaging their mental activities; providing a low-quality
    program of public education in mathematics, logic, systems design and economics;
    and discouraging technical creativity.
    * engaging their emotions, increasing their self-indulgence and their indulgence in
    emotional and physical activities, by:
    ο unrelenting emotional affrontations and attacks (mental and emotional ****) by
    way of constant barrage of sex, violence, and wars in the media - especially the
    T.V. and the newspapers.
    ο giving them what they desire - in excess - "junk food for thought" - and
    depriving them of what they really need.
    * rewriting history and law and subjecting the public to the deviant creation, thus being
    able to shift their thinking from personal needs to highly fabricated outside priorities.
    These preclude their interest in and discovery of the silent weapons of social automation
    technology.
    PAGE 36

15. Isn't it supposed to be 'Foreword' they typically go before prefaces. Forward????

Honestly, if the document held any weight. Wouldn't the C.I.A or whoever it is do everything within their power to get the document of the net? Lol

It's so illogical, this entire premise.

"I can assure you that the manual is authentic"
    Ok I'll take your word for it lmao

My brain hurts because of how much they attempt to butter it up.

The cover page is completely irrelevant now because it goes against what you believe?

Honestly, if anything the second page is wayyyyyy more sus.

It screams conspiracy theorist.

Edit: Yes I already mentioned that rockerfeller donated money in WWII to Harvard College/University to fund their research into Economic (social) engineering.

You're just quoting blindly now.

Edit 2: It's so difficult debating with someone who is completely enveloped in what they believe. It's like the document is your doctrine.

Or simply, once someone's mind is made. It's essentially impossible to make them see logic.

16. Yeah I don't know if it is or not, to me it seems pretty accurate when you get to the last few pages

Enforcing the draft

How the family roles are played out to enforce the draft, it's like you can go to any house and see these roles today

I think it's page 43

17. Yeah I hear you, I only read it once it's very technical how all the inputs work and play off eachother is very hard to follow, I'm not an expert on silent weapons

I only read it once, I'm not all crazy about it, I'm just sharing it with forums as a topic to discuss

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone, it's just really suspect, you guys just attack me constantly for every comment on forums on always on the defense

Really I don't care if you believe it or not, it's worth checking out and talking about

It's got to be real though because look how much energy you guys are using on calling it trash, if it really was trash the thread should have died 10 days ago

18. I never once called it trash, I called it illogical.

You really enjoy putting words in people's mouths.

19. No you never call anything trash, you call me trash for posting threads lol, very suspicious

I must be onto something really important if everyone tries so hard to shut me down

20. Neither have I called you trash for posting threads.

Again, you're putting words in my mouth.