F

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SmackYourAss, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: selling furnishings

U just scammed my friend eagle hunter

2. Re: selling furnishings

He hired your 50T ally for icetail, after that u blocked him, now u making business duh

3. Re: selling furnishings

Not sure if he scams often but I've traded from him and haven't been scammed. Don't want to make excuses for him but maybe it was a misunderstanding? Or maybe he is a scammer lol

4. Re: selling furnishings

Please this is not funny anymore. Members of Warlor don’t accuse me of scamming when I haven’t. I am in osw with you it’s understandable. Secondly, no I didn’t not drop build cos of inc. at the time I dropped build I have received any inc for over a weak  please speak to the people I have traded with in the past and they will vouch for me

5. Re: selling furnishings

I'm astonished that you posted this considering how this is going to expose you and go south quick.

SmackYourAss is notoriously know for one thing, scamming players. Please be wary. His MO is quite simple.
    He'll offer you an insane amount of gold that doesn't match the market rate. Eg, he offered me 160T for 100mill in charms.
    For those of you trading regularly you'll know this is bogus because you can get 100m charms for a T. But inexperienced traders and new players fall for it. After receiving the items he unfollows and blocks. It's pathetic how he had to scam furnishings from noobs to upgrade his. Nothing ATA can do about this, only we players can warn the community.
    Sometimes it's the other way around where he has you hire an ally for his charms and then blocks you.

Be smart. When 30+ unrelated players tell you he's scamming, you know there's truth to it.
    Head to the US global and ask about him, you'll find first hand reports of victims that have been scammed by him.

6. Re: selling furnishings

I see smack has a history if scamming, he got me with promises of seals, I said no but he continued with the famous you can trust me

7. Re: selling furnishings

lol

8. Re: selling furnishings

LOL

9. Re: selling furnishings

LMAOOOO welp time to block you buddy

10. Re: selling furnishings

There’s a sucker born every minute.

11. Re: selling furnishings

Honestly props for finding the best way to scam people. Easy way to get tons in charms fast

12. Re: selling furnishings

This is not about warlor or osw thingy, it has nothing to do with it, and exactly i talked to a friend that u scammed, please be fair and dont fool people, they are nice poeple just want a fair trade, im not against u , im against of what u did, this is why u dropped build so no one can farm u

13. Re: selling furnishings

People “ correction above, but its your choice if u wanna be like that..im done

14. Re: selling furnishings

Gg, dis forum is lit  funny guy

15. Re: selling furnishings

lol

16. Re: selling furnishings

Known scammer - lesson to all. Get your stuff before finalizing a trade.

17. Re: selling furnishings

Pls scame me also :eek:

18. Re: selling furnishings

Scam*

19. Re: selling furnishings

buying charms with sod @ 140m cs/ 1sod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.