vacation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VeIde, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Hello my name is velde but alot of you know me by mickey im currently asking the kawmunity for help cause im not entirely sure what to do .. was think on planing a vacation for me and my pregnant fiancé because its gunna be our last few months alone together before my daughter comes along . Not gunna say specifics cause i know its against tou but i am in the upper part of eastern united states and was thinking of traveling to spend Christmas and new years in Florida so i have time before i make my decision. I was thinking panama city / beach stay there for two week but im not sure what good activities was around if any one from that area could help me out or anyone suggest a better vacation id greatly appreciate it ..

2. Schooners is a wonderful beach front restaurant.. great food, view and vibes even if ur not drinking..

3. Your not gonna travel outside america? Mauritius is the best play to relax and it has one of the best beaches in the world

4. Thanks ill be sure to look into it

5. We cant really fly since she going to be pretty close to her due date ( valentines day ) dont want to risk having her give birth in a foreign country then theres so much legal work for them to classify our child as an American even tho she was born outside the u.s. Lol i looked into it

6. Hello Mickey, may I suggest a trip to Disney Land?

7. It's better at this point to spend some time together ... my tip... don't go far, just get a cottage for a week and go swimming, massage, ice cream, dinner etc

8. Knock it off and stop derailing this thread. Either give suggestions or don't post at all.
    Thank you.

9. Aye look at Mei doing her job. Atta girl.

Stop derailing threads guys Jesus

10. Well if you're willing to go as far down south as Fla. you might as well go all the way to Cuba it's only another 100 miles or so off the Fla. Coast you'll get to see the last vestiges of Communism before it disappears all together.

....I'm sure that a certain KAWer who lives down there will be willing to put you and your wife up while you vacation there. I hear it's very nice.

11. I haven't been to Panama city, Sarasota is real nice but little further south

Is my opinion the smaller communities do have better beaches, you will always find a spot to relax and enjoy your company little more cozy and intimate

Keep your eye on the weather it can change pretty quick

12. Thanks guys i appreciate it