Howlaween!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Snoopy, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Happy Howlaween all!

In case you don’t know what Howlaween is... in the great society of dogs (specifically wiener dogs) Howlaween is an outstanding Howliday.

We go around and get the sweetest sniffs of the year! It’s outstanding. And despite what you think, Howling on this day of national howliday is strictly prohibited. It deserves the sweetness of the sniffing.

Now in all honesty, I do want to wish all of you a happy Halloween and I hope that the day treats you well. I hope it’s a very sweet day spent having fun with your families.

To the adults, don’t steal your kids candy that’s rude. Watch the children closely but only if you are the parent. If you are watching a child closely and are not the parent please go sniff a stanky one.

To the teenagers, use protection, don’t drink and drive, and don’t get caught like I did once while rolling houses. That was a nice fine I had to pay.

To the children, if you are under 12 and playing KaW please go and play Meego, we don’t want you here.

Wishing you all a good and fattening day!

Snoop️

2. I am batdog, & I support this message

3. Cats rule! Dogs stinks!

4. 7/7/10 assn p

Get out of here

5. That was you.. Damn dawg you scary

6. I thought snoopy was a beagle...

7. Lmao

8. I am. My lover however is a wiener dog. I have to adopt her religion and everything.

9. Her?  ...sure whatever you say lol

"A Bacon Love Story" part. 19 Coming soon 

10. Oh you are still here? I didn’t know the devs still allowed the mentally challenged to play the game.