Kaw Leaderboards.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IllIIIIlllllIl, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I don't know if this is happening for everyone or not, but my leaderboards aren't updating.

2. They update once a day

3. It hasn't updated in almost a week.

4. No, they haven't updated in a week.

5. My thoughts, it's garbage.

6. I haven’t even noticed lol

7. It's updating everyday, people don't move much, I have fell off ally LB and currently unranked

Because you're not moving don't mean we are not

8. Ally lb isn't updating, my alt has less bfa than me and ranked so this account should be ranked.

9. What's the point, it's just a number, your not using it for anything but comparing it to your clan mates

What you need it for? I'll give you a number if you need a random number

You're now 8582

Good to go, use that as your ally rank

What good is it? It's not about how many allies you got or the size of your Kingdom

Is all about the strength of your charms bro, try to keep up

Upgrading buildings and collecting allies are out

10. I'm a fan of the ally Lb. I have a screenshot of lsutiger93 in top 200 and after a strip nowhere to be seen :) can't lie about loss with that evidence

11. Hasn’t updated in a week... and it’s important for EE wars ... lets you know strength of opponents

12. They're probably getting rid of it, good for nothing, just makes noobs cry about "the gap"

Who needs it and what for?

It don't fit into the direction the devs are going, decorations, doll furniture, charms

13. Boards DEFINITELY updated today. I changed by 400 spots for some reason.

14. I'm currently unranked on ally LB

I'll hire an ally and that should put me into top 10,000

I'll come back tomorrow and we will all see

15. I memorized my spot on a board yesterday. Went from 4 digit place to 3 digit place.

16. It’s definitely updating.

I only like the ally leaderboard, and think they should focus on expanding that out to a couple thousand. It’s a great marker for strips and strip losses.