GETTING KICKED OUT FOR PLAYING KAW

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Devourment, Oct 21, 2017.

1. So I decided to spend most (around 90%) of all the wages that I earnt this month on in game purchases (things like speakers and crystals) I spent a good couple hundred on then and because of this I couldn't afford to pay any keep money to my parents and now I'm being kicked out of the house. Opinions?

2. You deserve it

3. Farm your parents until they let you live at home again

4. Take a sleeping bag

5. Don’t play kaw

6. I'll trade u a bed for an ice tail

7. Move into your castle

9. Use a sleeping potion on your parents

10. Kick them out.

11. Attack their troops then steal

12. Priorities brah

13. You need professional help man. Uninstall

14. Just need to find the balance. Remember kaw is just a Game and if you are unable to pay to play then don't.

Nothing in life is worth losing a home for.

You get more for your money on black Friday. Save a smaller amount at a time on then spend.

15. Sorry wrote on wrong thread

16. Honestly,

It’s irresponsible on your part. You know your parent expect you to pay them a certain amount each month. It’s like a bill. If you don’t pay then you get a late fee or service shut. The fact you neglected your responsibility is not good. RL comes first. Game will always be here. However, speak to your parents and plead with them and pay them this coming month even more om top of what u owed last month. Hope you don’t get kicked out.

17. Hmm If this is for real, you need to go for rehab, rehab to help you stop spending money uselessly

18. LOL