* UPDATED* 10/22 We are wobbling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Re: We are wobbling

I know we are wobbling,refering to your "we are about to flip over".learn how to read.again you take things out of context and turn things around and make a anwer thats a page long about something nobody even said.
    So again we are wobbling but not about to flip over,stop reading in stuff thats not there and no one ever said.WE ALL CAN GOOGLE BUT NOT ALL OF US THINK WE ARE GENIOUSES BECAUSE OF IT.
    Keep belive you are smarter then everyone i love it.

2. Re: We are wobbling

I been waiting for you to create a thread instead of lurking and refreshing constantly waiting for me to create one so you can try to be relevant

What makes you think we are not going to flip?

I have given details why I believe we are, I posted the graph which shows our current position and the direction we are moving.

3. Re: We are wobbling

I would like to hear more this is...is.... amazing

4. Re: We are wobbling

We all can take something we read and post it here,most would just say they read something and refer to an article,you choose to make it sound like its you that discovered some sensational facts.and im glad that you have been waiting for me,if you keep posting stuff like this you can count on me to comment.and why do i have to make own threads?.if i feel i got something i must share with kaw community i will,not likely it will happen tho.but live on the hope lol

5. Re: We are wobbling

I'll update it again maybe tomorrow or next week

I never made that claim, you're making assumptions that I was the first to discover that the earth is wabbling

6. Re: We are wobbling

Informative 

7. Re: We are wobbling

Keep wobbling,just watch it so you dont tip over.
    Scary that ppl belve we will tip over.well idiots belive anything.keep spreading the word.dooms day are here

8. Re: We are wobbling

Who said anything about doomsday?

See you're putting words in my mouth then calling me names for stuff I never said.

Go make your own thread, all you do is troll your cynical comments, it's been a year give it up

You haven't even answered the question as to why you think we aren't going to flop over

9. Re: We are wobbling

I have to answer your questions?
    You always avoid mine but now i have to answer you.
    You got knowledge you follow things.knowledge of what?
    You read something and thats the truth?

Come back in 20 years,travel outside your city limits(bet you never been past it).get some life experience and THEN you can maybe have some knowledge.all this talk that you know so much.show you that we wont flip?do you think there any graphs that anyone made that show a thing that wont happen?how could it be?yes we wobble and it follows the same pathern it always has nothing new and nothing strange is happening.
    Its like i would say earth will explode in 10 years because of polution and ask you for proof it wont.how can you show me it wont?we would just have to wait and see but 99.99999999% would say im crazy.as i have said,keep posting and i will choose to agree or disagree,belive you are crazy or not.choose to answer or not(as you also do).

10. Re: We are wobbling

And if you didnt understand i was making fun of your comment "we will flip over"( like a pancake).no one is "hiding" anything from us and they cant for sure say when the flip will happen but for sure it wont affect us much(i choose to belive in that info)

11. Re: We are wobbling

It’s spelled believe damnit.. every time I read your responses and seen belive it drove me crazy lol grammar is not a damn game. 

12. Interesting I wobble when I walk now I know why

13. Re: We are wobbling

I still don't get how people still think this to be honest.

There have been dozens of recordings of people traveling completely around the earth.

I mean, damn. Cruise ships do it every day.

14. Do you ever shut up about the news?

15. This guy redpills EVERYONE

16. The earth is flat I’ve seend it

17. The earth is flat just like your dick

18. Just like my graph is flat

19. If the earth was flat why are Australians upside down?