* UPDATED* 10/22 We are wobbling

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I know how to explain this....

OP is left hemisphere anencephalic ...the right side rattles around like maracas causing his head to wobble (plus he's a communist) ...& I have a screen shot to prove it

2. You're the only one saying I discovered the wobble lol I don't make these claims you do

Yeah I make fun of PhD at nasa so what. I make fun of archeologists, oncologists too. What is your point? They morons, I know, that's my right to disagree with their specialized training

PhD = permanent head damage

Again you're trying to make this about me, show me evidence that your PhD from nasa is showing you that my post is wrong and we aren't wobbling

He's going to show you what is likely the exact same information with his spin on it

Maybe you can go the pentagon and gain their confidence and they tell you the secrets. Lol

Dude you need to relax your going crazy over a graph about the earth axis

Why so serious bro?

3. First of all im not your bro.
    Me seriouse?for real
    Maybe you should check what you say to others,you still dont get it and you probably never will.ty tho for make it clear that you belive you are smarter than anyone else,now not just us here on kaw,now it includes NASA also.
    I really wanna be there when your bubble burst lol
    Its funny that you adore me so much that you now use my jokes.cant come up with your own,and you should really really not use the word crazy about others lmao.wobble wobble

4. Yeah yeah I'll check what I say lol thanks for the lesson you wise beyond your years

You do you bro don't worry about me lol I'm allowed to be wrong I'm just nobody, your PhD is not allowed to be wrong they'll take his certificate away, he don't have freedom to think for himself like I do, you don't have to believe the same thing as me that's the whole point

I'm allowed to be different because I don't have the certificate of completion for repeating bad information

You are my bro you haven't left me alone all year, you're stuck on me trying to be my friend, I know you bromance

Now lets talk about the wabble

I should update it again since you seem so interested in the real time information bumping the thread with trying to attack me

5. ###TILT###TILT###TILT###TILT###
    New tactic dosnt work on me lol
    All of a sudden you can be wrong?come on we both know you dont mean or belive that.turn page in that psychologi book and try something else.nice try tho.
    And its a forum and you dont have the exlusive right to make comments on here.
    Now go and say support on all the threads you can find,i know how important that comment nr is for you lol.
    So will we keep this up til you get the last word?i know you cant stay away.

6. Cos ww3 gonna happen you paranoid americans will fight w russia n NK 