FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Talk about anything not directly related to the game.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby DeDe-Duck on Oct 10 2017, 10:15am

Sully wrote:
DeDe-Duck wrote:And yet sully you put yourself into a box with your argument. According to you, witnesses are tested on credibility - then explain to me why all these witnesses are not credible; why would they bother all target the same person? Why would this abuse occur then?


I’m not in a box, I don’t have to prove the credibility of anything. This case was brought to forums and whined about, yet it appears to me to be severely lacking.
You tell me why you are all bullying one person?
How were so many friends dumb enough to be scammed and trolled by one person?



Lmao - you're calling the action of calling out a player on toxicity & racism bullying?
You wonder why I target your intelligence; you clearly lack any; according to you racism & toxicity is fine but calling it out is not? Idiocy at its finest
DeDe-Duck
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 2 2013, 8:15am

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby psyduck on Oct 10 2017, 10:19am

It's not even about the scam in my opinion.

It's his attitude and racial slurs.

Leads me to believe he's either some white neo-​ too scared to say the things he says in the game in real life because he'll get beat up by the neighborhood kids.


Or someone who is an immigrant themselves and experienced these things being said to them. So now it's "do unto others as they have done to you".

Either way it's sick and I only wish karma comes back onto them a hundredfold.
psyduck
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Oct 6 2013, 5:20pm

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby Sully on Oct 10 2017, 10:22am

Again, who you talk with in PM is your business and your choice. You choose to converse with “toxic” people. Crying about it in forums is also your choice, however having no actual ability to back yourself up other than to be toxic and derogatory yourself is very revealing.

I’d wager you and your friends bullied this person, only posted only the PM’s of them after you’d angered them with your derogatory speech (which of course you omitted) and now are attempting to get help in forums because you and your friends can’t do anything about one person.
Sully
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Dec 13 2012, 7:56am

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby xX_INSANE_Xx on Oct 10 2017, 10:26am

suptis2 wrote:
xXD3mOnXx wrote:Quick link on EasternWizard's wall btw (2 days ago flameassassin) hiding as a barcode with changed banner 

Thank you :)


Yup I'm gonna live and he's gonna learn
xX_INSANE_Xx
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 1 2013, 5:45pm

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby DeDe-Duck on Oct 10 2017, 10:29am

And you ignore the racism again - that type of reaction/ behaviour doesn't come from a stable non-racist person, which you obv. ignore and avoid in any way since you know you messed up in your argument and showed your support to the racist player - that's all there is to say
DeDe-Duck
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Jan 2 2013, 8:15am

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby xX_INSANE_Xx on Oct 10 2017, 10:32am

I do enjoy the banner flame. You have scouted me a few times where you usually maintain a status of pnz due to myself a much much smaller account. Keep up the good work
xX_INSANE_Xx
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 1 2013, 5:45pm

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby Sully on Oct 10 2017, 10:34am

DeDe-Duck wrote:And you ignore the racism again - that type of reaction/ behaviour doesn't come from a stable non-racist person, which you obv. ignore and avoid in any way since you know you messed up in your argument and showed your support to the racist player - that's all there is to say


I support 2 things:

1. The unfollow button
2. The block button

I do not support people that:

1. Whine and cry in situations they subject themselves to.
2. Can’t handle their problems that are of their own creation and think whining is a good solution.

Again you are trying to be derogatory towards me. You probably can’t conceptualize that it’s not that I support him, I just don’t support you.
Sully
 
Posts: 1529
Joined: Dec 13 2012, 7:56am

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby xX_INSANE_Xx on Oct 10 2017, 10:40am

DeDe-Duck wrote:And you ignore the racism again - that type of reaction/ behaviour doesn't come from a stable non-racist person, which you obv. ignore and avoid in any way since you know you messed up in your argument and showed your support to the racist player -
that's all there is to say


I must agree. To an extent we have all been threw alot and if you haven't then you will. Regardless of what he may or may not been threw there is no reason for his behavior.we all know the difference between right and wrong. He made his bed and now he's gotta lay in it there are consequences good or bad for every action. Deal with it
xX_INSANE_Xx
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Jan 1 2013, 5:45pm

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby x_x on Oct 10 2017, 10:47am

Scamming people out of charms is OK, devs already said they're not getting involved in bad trade deals

That being said I don't know why this guy is flaming so hard

You want to scam people to ahead and try it

But this is something else
x_x
 
Posts: 1414
Joined: Feb 8 2013, 4:10am

Re: FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Postby SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D on Oct 10 2017, 11:04am

Image

The kind of people FlameAssassin remind me of
SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D
 
Posts: 1061
Joined: Mar 16 2013, 4:35pm

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests