FlameAssassin scamming ppl during charm trading

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by JBoys, Oct 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your gonna have to grow some noob your outta range

2. Name big man

3. Whole clan? Haha your sad

4. Regarding his main account, he uses this account to communicate with Mods.

He has several accounts but I believe this one to be the largest.

He has other accounts specifically:

ToddStlllluvsBacon (but with another i or l, I think, cannot confirm)
    Monkey_poo
    Poo_monkey
    Poo_jabber
    BaconTodd_StatlessAlt
    Possibly XxX___Mad_Hatter___XxX
    XXIXIIX_monkey-poo_XIIXIIX

And others, although I may have forgotten them.

He has also gone on record to say he has 13 accounts.

5. Yup still the same idiot he's always been. I almost can't even force myself to take him seriously

6. Bron was right. There is no cure.

7. That Kasama guy made a thread complaining about people who derail threads and ruin forums, and his posts on here are completely off topic, have nothing to do with the op whatsoever. What the hell kind of hypocritical clown is he.

Kasama the llama come to spit on everything.

What a horrible person. I wish he would just stop playing KaW....oh. Hang on. He doesn't play KaW. He just tries to dictate how others should be allowed to play. What an epic muppet and to be fair . A real loser

8. Check page two and page fourteen.

I like that you can only get your point across through insults, it really shows your maturity.

You're not very good with quoting, are you?

Also false quoting is bannable last I checked >.>

9. lol u never catch the hint do you? You're a sad little weasel Kathama all you can do is snitch. It's pathetic. Everyone already thinks you're a weasel. Keep it up. ...I'm glad you and BLAZE (communist) are friends now 

10. Kasama the llama come to spit on everything should just practice what he preaches and stick to the op topic . To bad for op I guess. Another thread hijacked by Kasama.

Thanks banana. Thanks for as usual ruining somebody else's thread. Clown

11. Still not sure how this thread isn't locked yet, it went from talking about scamming to lame insults. Logic I guess.

12. bro you talk more trash than anyone I know, and you’ve said some unnecessary things

13. Honestly the thread should have been locked from the beginning. Many people in the past have been silenced or banned even for posting PM in forums. It was always claimed that there's some imaginary "Forums ROC" (not TOU) that prohibits this ...they only let this thread go on because as we all know they all lean left and are incapable of impartially/fairly enforcing the rules for everyone.

...COMMUNISTAS!!!

14. These days, that's most threads.

//

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.