Hey, Yeah You!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Explore, Sep 27, 2017.

1. I am currently beta testing for Kingdoms of Heckfire aka ATA’s new game. Just want to say this.... It’s insanely cool! If you like PvP you’re in for a treat. I was kind of getting bored with KaW and then started beta testing and now I can say I’m highly addicted!

When Heckfire reaches the app store and android you all should go out and try it!

Trust me it is worth it!

If you are interested and want to beta test
    just email the devs!

Thanks have a great day!

#Ad

2. It was alright, I don't know how it is now, I was second wave of invites, I tested it for about 2 weeks, and left them ton of feedback

I might check it out when it released to see how it's changed

3. Is there a reset button there?

4. It is such a trash game, tutorial takes for forever and barely makes sense

5. I have been testing it for about a month now

6. I believe there will be one, just none atm.

7. Give it time! Trust me

8. Tbh its just another Game of War or Lords Mobile. Don't know if I feel like trying another Game of War. We ALL know what happened there.

9. The only Game of War type of app game I wanna play is a Terminator themed one, oh wait I already am!

10. Wait Wah Happun?

11. Biggest cash grabbing game in history. 100+ dollars a pack and you can't actually have fun without spending more than that.

12. I've been playing it since round 0 of testing in March.
    It's okay. Same old repetitive grinding.

The PvP there is heavily unbalanced. You cannot successfully hit someone of the same might range.
    If you aren't spending, you'll hit a pay wall within a month or two of playing and the game slows down to where it is only farming nodes for upgrades. It takes some serious money to get big there. Th23+.

Yawn.

Ps: Beta testing is over and the soft launch happened well over a month ago. They've been rolling it out to other countries. Quite sure there aren't anymore beta rounds lol.