Dear struggling players or new players

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Corpse, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Hello KaW community,

I would like to say if any players need help growing or don't know what build to do or even how to grow. Just follow me or post on this post I will trying to get back to you asap and I'm sure other players who are more experienced than me would help you as well. Happy KaW'ing

P.s.
    I love you all.

2. is this an alt?

EDIT: came across rude, am purely curious, good on you for making this thread jus wanted to know ;)

3. I am not an alt. I've played off and ok for 5 years but this is the only account I committed to.

4. That is your only account while playing off and on for 5 years, but you received the 1 year KaWmunity badge 78 days ago? Lol

5. Lots of people had other accounts back in the day.I personally have a few years on board myself,despite what the 2 year badge says.

6. How do I sell my castle for dog food?

7. Castle, clearly you do not understand what I was saying...

OP says account is not an alt while claiming that is the only account and has been playing off and on for 5 years. If it was the only account and playing off/on for 5 years then OP would have more than the 1 year badge.

8. Why is the first thing people do is question the validity of a player giving the advice instead of saying thanks for doing something that I'm too lazy for 

9. Many new players don't immediately come to forums...
    If someone wants to give advice pay attention to WC when it states a new player has joined then follow or wall that player to help them, lol..

10. I've had about three accounts but lost them all.

11. Anytime I'm on and see a new player come to the game I help volley and teach them for to grow and help them get into a clan.

12. Just what everyone needs, advice from roughly a 38 mcs. Yep.

13. Because nowadays stats say everything about how much experience or knowledge someone has... :roll: