The BAR Card

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Aug 27, 2017.

1. OK cool show me the part of the constitution that says only judges can interpret the constitution, I'm not familiar with that section

The constitution was written for the people and must be liberally construed, it was NOT written for judges, it applies to the government, any power not delegated is reserved to the people or the states respectively

The states created it

Delegated does not mean surrendered and in no way is it irreversible

Let's say judges enforcing codes and statutes are not acting in a judicial capacity, so what do you think they are interpreting?

Any mention of the constitution in court quickly lands you in jail, so talk about your constitionally secured rights and find yourself in contempt

2. WoW my brain actually shat itself

3. x_x you made an arguement where there was none.
    No where did i say only... XD
    I am not the one who has to prove anything.
    Like a court case, the burden falls on the prosecution

4. Why are you cutting and pasting articles originally published years ago? The contents of this article have been painstakingly deconstructed and shown to be false or misleading over and over again, but you cherry pick responsive comments that suit your purpose . . . . .

Oh wait . . . you are Fox News. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

5. The Congressional research department puts together a book for the government printing office called

The constitution of the united states of America: analysis and interpretation

Affectionately called constitution annotated or CONAN

Every Supreme Court Judge reads this book

I'll send you my copy of you want to read it is 2600 pages

It has everything you need to know about the constitution and more, but in the end it's created by attorneys for attorneys, and all judges are attorneys and they're all foreigners interpreting a document that is not in effect

So it's just one giant paperweight

We had a civil war followed by martial rule, and that was the end of the constitution, then during reconstruction executive order 100 was the government

Abe Lincoln was not even eligible to hold office because he was an attorney and the original 13th amendment prevented foreign agents from holding office naming attorneys

So he was the first dictator and regained control of federal areas, and those areas are still under that control

The occupying army remains, then fast forward to FDR, and his new deal, changed the government again from public law to public policy

Try to use a court case from before 1933 and you get laughed at, it has no effect at all,

Since then we have no laws, only policy, police enforce policy, statutes are bills, not laws, bills are used to collect debts

Even though there is no constitution the debts will need to be paid, so what we have today is administrative enforcement of international contracts (ie: drivers license)

The uniform commercial code is the law of the land thru treaty, truth is sovereign in commerce, and is private law from UNIDROIT (Vatican), it governs every contract on the planet and all commerce.

This is all the result of attorneys

Try to exercise any rights in the bill of rights and see what happens to you, you have no rights, you gave those up for benefits and privileges (driving is a privilege)

Liberty is freedom of movement, sailors get liberty, and the statue of liberty is not the statue of freedom

I know you have zero interest in any of this and you won't study, but I'll tell you this is what is effecting every aspect of your life even your brothers divorce

When our guns are taken away (and they will be) this will be front page news and by then it will be to late to study

(a) The Uniform Commercial Code must be liberally construed and applied to promote its underlying purposes and policies, which are: (1) to simplify, clarify, and modernize the law governing commercial transactions; (2) to permit the continued expansion of commercial practices through custom, usage, and agreement of the parties; and (3) to make uniform the law among the various jurisdictions.

(b) Unless displaced by the particular provisions of the Uniform Commercial Code, the principles of law and equity, including the law merchant and the law relative to capacity to contract, principal and agent, estoppel, fraud, misrepresentation, duress, coercion, mistake, bankruptcy, and other validating or invalidating cause supplement its provisions.

By the mid 1950's the UCC was enacted in every state and it's all admiralty law, the law of contracts, and the contract makes the law, by mutual agreement, the consent of the governed

6. I think he's only replying in copy pastes.

Should try and communicate by posting the Constitution, gr8 meme.

7. Damn, he's gone on to some tin foil illuminati stuff. :lol:

8. I've had discussions with many people about the control the Bar has over people in America. Some agree, others think nothing of it. I agree with this post and know the world is full of corruption.

No sheep here.

9. America has more attorneys than any other country in the world, including their home, the city/state London

10. ...do any of you people ever get laid?

iPhone

11. catfish

12. This is not true

13. The results are in: overwhelmingly most of you answered NO

15. You're very welcome 

16. U peeple needs ta gits out da office & offline liddle mo ...maybe go to an actual "BAR" one that sells alcohol, some place where women go (not a lawyer hang out) stop all this catfishing damn you.

iPhone

17. Bump....

18. x_x is the smartest dumb person I've ever encountered. or the dumbest smart person. either way, these ongoing inflammatory posts based on incorrect and outdated information are painful to sort through when looking for something interesting on forums.

19. You get the most flak when you're over the target

You have failed to prove anything wrong so you agree by tacit acquiescence that it's completely true and correct

A lawyer is anyone who studies law

An attorney is one in the profession of attorning

To attorn is to transfer property from one master to another

http://thelawdictionary.org/

What is ATTORN?

In feudal law. To transfer or turn over to another. Where a lord aliened his seigniory, he might with the consent of the tenant, and in some cases without attorn or transfer the homage and service of the latter to the alienee or new lord. Bract, fols. 816, 82. In modern law. To consent to the transfer of a rent or reversion. A tenant is said to attorn when he agrees to become the tenant of the person to whom the reversion has been granted. See ATTORNMENT.

What is ATTORNMENT?

In feudal and old English law. A turning over or transfer by a lord of the services of his tenant to the grantee of his seigniory. Attornment is the act of a person who holds a leasehold interest in land, or estate for life or years, by which he agrees to become the tenant of a stranger who has acquired the fee in the land, or the remainder or reversion, or the right to the rent or services by which the tenant holds. Lindley v. Dakiu, 13 Ind. 388; Willis v. Moore, 59 Tex. 630, 40 Am. Rep. 2S4; Foster v. Morris, 3 A. K. Marsh. (Ky.) 610, 13 Am. Dec. 205.