Nasa has a plan

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah and Bush is a British agent

2. Stay on topic or don't comment

You should make a thread about that it sounds interesting let's see your evidence

3. very interesting, has NASA actually confirmed these claims that they are going to do such things or is it speculation?

EDIT: i skimmed over videos as at work so lemme know if i missed something ;)

4. Here is the thing about information that is leaked

There are hundreds of news organizations reporting this including BBC, dailymail, etc. you can just search nasa yellowstone and see the massive amount of coverage this story is absolutely everywhere

I'm pretty sure nasa has heard this story, and now they are obliged to come forward and decounce such a rediculous idea as suicidal and ludicrous

If it's not true and they have no plans to destroy the planet, it's obvious they would want to release some statement and get ahead of this bad press

If they don't say anything, well we may have just saved the planet by getting this story out to the world and exposing this diabolic plan

See nasa isn't like the fbi when it comes to leaks, nasa can come forward and say "you got that wrong"

It could be and I'm just speculating, they're worried about Yellowstone given it's time to explode and the literally tens of thousands of earthquakes over the past summer and they're just coming up with ideas to relieve pressure so it's not an extinction level event

Needless to say water is a catastrophic idea and nasa should acknowledge that

5. Bro. Stay on topic or don't comment. You should know that OP can control what people say in his thread man... that's a rule you should know green bean :roll:

6. Yeah you were already reported for disrupting the thread, we all know that does nothing cuz your still here, and still disrupting

7. So what would be the point of all this? The estimate they come up for the next possible eruption is an average based on just the last "3" eruptions (not enuf to make accurate prediction for the future) ...& wouldn't pumping water down there actually force it to erupt? (Idk)

Better to worry about asteroid impacts which they admitted last year they have no clue as to how many planet killers threaten us.

...2 passed by us last year one the same distance that the moon is from us and another that was large enough to have its own moon.

8. Yeah I think that's what I'm trying to show here

Pumping water into a sealed container of lava is going to create a bomb

The video showing a few gallons of water in a lake of water causes quite a reaction, even more than the propane tank

Maybe drilling a few holes into the Magma chamber just to let off pressure if there is any @ sparsely populated areas like some random farmers field or something is one option that sounds like it's helping, though it may create a mountain lol

If they want to try this water explosion thing they really need to test it on a small volcanoe first, to make sure their theory is even possible without causing an eruption

9. Actually, I was informed by a mod that this (telling people that they can't comment because they're off topic) is no longer a thing. Only personal attacks/offensive comments can be deleted or legitimtwly dissuaded.

Edit: isn't agreeing considered being in topic? That's what I saw happen.

10. That's not true, Moody has locked my thread before on the third post claiming it was wildly off topic

When I complained the reply was "it takes 2 to make it off topic"

So I just report everyone off topic even though it does nothing and warn them they're off topic and encourage them to make their own thread about whatever

11. Sigh. This thread has derailed already.

/lock

#powerabuseobvs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.