PRAISE THE SUN

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Azulean, Aug 20, 2017.

1. If you live in the US hopefully you already know about the solar eclipse passing from coast to coast. It's essentially a once in a lifetime opportunity for those who don't chase solar eclipses.

Pretty much at 10:20 or so if you live in the northwest of the us down to the mideastern part of the US you'll get to witness a total eclipse.

Why is this important? Well since it's so damn rare you can go ahead and get an excuse to go outside for like 10 minutes. And if you're at home maybe a chance to get off that couch and step outside for once.

Staring at the sun directly for more than 30 minutes continuously will actually give you super special vision where all you will see is black. Use common sense.

Where will you be during the eclipse?

2. Running audio for my stations live newscast during the total eclipse. So tired of hearing about it.

But...

Praise the Sun!

3. I was on top my roof staring straight at it no glasses no box no nothing like a gangsta ...was waiting for my eyes to melt out my head like in Raiders of the Lost Ark but nothing happened :)