A Community Effort

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tech, Aug 9, 2017.

1. I've noticed the discomfort over the absence of legends event. I present a simple solution .We all stop making purchases with the exception of osw (xtals) ,most hte clans have admin who can drop to keep their clientele.As for everyone else , we don't make purchases.No xtals,no nobs,no propacks.WE FORCE ATA TO SUPPLY WHAT THEY OWE .since they want to push an update that promised weekly events then they should be on time correct? So we treat their pockets the same.
    Support or Don't---I care not

2. You do realize it's probably more likely that Jesus comes back today than it is that Kaw as a whole stops spending completely, right?

3. An event will be out soon enough (though am surprised it took this long for there to be a thread about it )

4. Its only been 5 days so chill lol.probably new event out today or max til Friday.im going on a hungerstrike for your cause lol

5. I think the real problem here is you're actually being serious.

7. No support to OP but yeah start a legend already devs. You know how long it takes to colllect 7t on just goth? Too long. Silver has essentially become a requirement to upgrade and with no Legends upgrading becomes impossible

8. If it takes a long time to get 7t at your size then you are doing something terribly terribly wrong.

9. Since the legends came out, they have not consistently started directly after finishing. One of the times there was a 5 day lapse between. I am sure the ASW has most of the cause for delay. Rest assured your little legend will be back by this weekend.....ill put a seal on it:)

10. One, this will be locked soon for suggesting people rally up and stop spending. Two we can go a week or more without an event. Players have been asking for that for a while as well.

11. Lmao...kaw goes full circle.

People crying that there isnt currently an event after a good year plus of crying that there were constant events.

FINALLY the great unwashed realise that events were just extra gold for doing EXACTLY THE SAME THING as you were doing anyway.

Sheesh.

12. every day we stray further from gods light