ALL DA OPS (diss verse)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IG__C40__IG, Jul 26, 2017.

1. You left some c's in there, fail crip xD

2. All I got from this was dribble and spit, mad at the game cause your brain can't even handle some hits.
    I see you cryin' in world chat like your strong in the pride, but you're implyin' to us that you don't belong on this ride.
    Take a pill son get real sit back and take a deep breath, throw on that chill song and realize you can't even fake your own death.
    Renegade, hell, you shoulda sat on a nade, better yet the truth is your momma shoulda been spayed.

I don't know lolol just felt like having fun to haha

3. ayo that rap was tight but you know what all of it was written.:lol:

4. I hit reply and started thinking. Took about 15-20 minutes to put it together though:)

5. yup, im done. bye kaw

6. dropping bombs on yo moms

7. Ride around with some felons i got a brand new smith and weston try me and you end up begging

8. This gave me a brain tumor

9. I facepalmed hard enough to break my nose

10. Boi u a runner how u cf to a dead clan?

11. Cf to who? this is the eagle before all that that's chaos problem and only thing dead is your terrible rap wait sorry attempt of a rap only person who'd cf from you you've bounced from clan to clan

12. From vengeance to nal :lol: at least im loyal bruh look at you. :roll:

13. An u ran from cyanide :lol:

14. Why would I run from people I haven't heard of matter of fact I don't know who you are plus you talk a big game but haven't hit me..

15. Did Eagle get so much inc he contracted amnesia???

16. Im a renegade and im about to demonstrate
    Keep hitting yo clan till you hyperventilate
    Have yo ass so scared you start to defecate
    If we catch you lacking your gonna end up like sara kate
    Yall be hating but were here to educate
    We came from section 8 Take you out like a date just because you look like a jake And kc we know all that is fake im bout cook yo ass like a cake sr aint nothing but a joke try to ride through our hood your whole clan will get poked so sit back and take some notes
    Saying that we lack? We go no where without our poles
    Stripping your clan like some

17. These sweet (__!__) rhymes got me thinking about doughnuts